Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My first spanking...

I am on a roll (or should I say Miss V is on a roll?)

I arrived from work and V was in the bathtub. She sent me a text message telling me to go get in the bathroom. When I did, she told me that she was horny and wanted to be touched, but told me that I needed to go work out so I could get a green marble later.

She told me that she wanted me to get a green marble tonight, because she wanted me to come inside her. I told her that she could always made decisions, and that the marbles were only enforced for me.

"What?" she asked. "Change the marbles in your favor? Never! I'm having too much fun!"

I'm successfully creating a monster...

"You know what I want?" I asked. "I want you to spank me hard."

"Will you fuck me hard?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll spank you."

Later, when we got to the room, she undressed and asked me for the container that had the marbles, which I immediately gave to her. It only had 5 green marbles and 11 red ones, so I was not hoping for a green one.

It came out green.

"I wished it to be green," she said as I removed my clothes. "Get over here, boy"

As I approached, she pulled me and slapped me hard on the right cheek.

I kind of allowed her to place me on her legs and she more or less spanked me. She asked me if it was hard enough and I said that it could be harder.

"But your butt is red already," she said.

I told her that as she knows, I get red easily, but I was not hurting, and that if tomorrow I could not sit because of her spanking, it would only make me think of her.

"You are a weirdo," she said, spanking me harder. "But you are my weirdo."

She told me that she could not spank me any harder because her hands hurt, and I mentioned that that was the reason many spankings are done with implements.

She asked me for a kitchen spatula, I brought a plastic one with holes, which I hoped would have some sting and she proceeded to spank me some more, except that she asked me to turn around and screw her while she did it. I was so excited that I came before she did, but I managed to keep going long enough for her to get an orgasm as well...

"Thank you," she said.

"No," I said. "Thank you."

Then she asked me if I wanted to go outside and call everyone to bed, and I said no.

"What?" She said. "You just score once and now you think you're all that?"

She took the spatula and smacked me with it again to the rhythm of go-call-the-kids-to-bed!

I did as I was told and she commented that the spatula didn't seem to have the same effect on me after sex as it had before.

"It felt the same," I said, to which she responded that she was not talking about the sting on my butt, but my emotional response. I didn't know what to say about that.

After all was finished, I placed the spatula by my bedside table and told her that she could do it again whenever she felt like it.

"Of course," she said.

Now as I sit writing these lines, my butt is red and I can feel the heat of my first spanking, but I'm quite sure that by morning it will be all gone, because it was not that hard. It was her first time, and she really tried, so I know I will get it harder in the future.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Yesterday I mentioned that I thought Miss V wanted to hide behind her "maid" alter-ego to punish me. I think that is right, because at some point during my spanking today, she mentioned that the maid is very upset with me, and that when she comes (when her uniform arrives?) she is going to put me in all fours and beat the crap out of me...

I can't wait    ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment