Friday, December 27, 2013

A threesome (not) in my future

Christmas came and went, and I did not get my wish of getting a chastity belt.

That doesn't mean that nothing interesting happened. Miss said, for the first time in my memory that there was a woman that was so hot, that she would not mind having a threesome with me. She said that in front of her kids, who started to laugh and joke when she said that the woman was Shakira.

If you don't know who this petite hot Latina singer performer is, check this video where she performs with Beyonce. Two of the hottest performers, in my opinion. My favorite part is in the last minute or so, when they exchange roles and you have both performing together as one and then as the other... Seeing Beyonce twisting her hips with Shakira is so HOT, it must be illegal somewhere...



Anyway, this is never going to happen, but it was so hot to hear my wife telling people that I would be allowed to be with another woman if that woman was Shakira. She later repeated that in private, when I was looking for a video to embed here.

"Oh, my God", she told me just a minute ago, "I love her!"

I so horny right now... Not that I will ever have a threesome, much less with Shakira, but it is still so hot that even though I know my wife is pushing my buttons, it still works.

So, among other things, I gave my wife a necklace with a heart shaped key for Christmas. No, not THE KEY, but I wanted to see what her reaction would be, after we had talked about chastity belts and keys and all.

She said she loved it, and whispered in my ear that she knew I meant the key to my chastity. I asked her if I would get my wish fulfilled and she said she didn't know, using a tone that implied a strong reluctance, so I need to lay off the chastity belt for a while. At least the idea is there, where it can slowly work its way through her rationalization... like taking me from behind orgasm denial did.

I was about to say like taking me with a strapon did, but that one took me by surprise, because she accepted it the first time I mentioned it. Orgasm denial, on the other hand, was a little hard for her to accept (or to accept that I would accept it, more likely) but now, there is no sex that happens unless she wants it, and she has not been afraid to just make me stop after she's done.

If only she would awaken to the power of the physical tease... but that's the next stage, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment