Well, My new chastity device is here. It arrived today at my work office. Here are my thoughts about it.
The Seller's Name MattersWarning: Even though the seller says that they will ship on discreet packaging, when you order through Amazon, the name of the seller will appear as the sender, so if you have a choice between buying from "Ultra Kinky Sexual Aids" (I'm making the names up) and "Cortex Labs" I'd recommend going with the second.
The postal service dropped it in front of the door last night (why do they even deliver to an office building at 8pm?) and when I arrived this morning it was on the front desk. There is no way of knowing how many of my coworkers saw the darned thing, with the explicit seller name as the sender.
That said, I dropped the box in my desk drawer and waited for my break to open it.
OMG This Thing is Big and Heavy!
No Way this is Stainless Steel
Trying It On
- It doesn't show through my work clothes. I need to check when wearing jeans to see.
- It feels as if it is going to fall, but it doesn't
- It is not as heavy as I thought would be, I wore it for 4 hours and it didn't bother. I need to test it for longer periods of time.
- It's very hard to pee while wearing it. The hole in the front is too small. My "eye" is as big. I ended up pulling back a little and peeing from one of the side windows. This could be a problem if I'm wearing it overnight, because I usually wake up with morning wood, and will not be able to pull to the side. This will need to be studied further.
- It is easy to take off. One you unlock it, you slide off it easily. The ring stays, but it takes an easy tug and twist motion to get it out.
- You cannot leave the ring on for sex. The spike that holds the lock protrudes in a very inconvenient place, so when released, you have to remove the ring as well.