Saturday, January 11, 2014

Surprise!

I get home very tired in the afternoon, but we have a commitment we have to attend to, so I eat a light dinner and off we go. The appointment is cancelled, so we are a bit upset as we turn around to go home, because we have not been noticed of the cancellation, and the website still has the event posted as scheduled. At least we get to spend a bit of time together.

By the time we return to the house, Miss V has noticed that I'm really tired.

"I have stuff to do," she says sitting at her computer. "Why don't you go to sleep, and I'll wake you up when I'm ready?"

I agree, although I have no hope of being awaken, because Miss V usually never does. I feel almost like complaining and saying that I KNOW this will never happen, but I'm really tired, so I just close my eyes and fall asleep.

I am awakened to a woman rubbing my penis. I'm still half asleep when Miss V draws the marble from the container and I see its color: RED. This means no orgasm for me, but I have not had one since New Year's day, so I'm desperately eager to do whatever Miss V asks of me.

We end up making love quite hard. I take her from behind, then she turns and I take her face to face as she wraps her legs around me. She makes me work hard, ordering me not to stop when I slow down a little. Sweat drops off my chest and unto hers in great drops. She pinches my nipples hard and I am getting close to the edge, but she slows me down.

"I'm done with you," she says. I love how confident she is becoming in her denial, and can only hope that she is pleased with me so she wants more of the same soon.

"Did you have fun?" I ask as I pull out.

"Ye- I mean NO!" Miss V says with that evil grin that drives me crazy. "Of course not, honey, I'd never do that to you!"

"How many times did you fail to have fun?"

"Only two," she says confirming the two I was sure of, and eliminating a doubtful third one.

"Good night".

Good night, Miss V. You surprised me tonight, when I didn't expect it. Thank you. I love you.

And contrary to all my expectations, I fall asleep again and sleep soundly, all night. Contented in my denied state, happy and fulfilled in making her happy and giving her pleasure.

And this surprises me as well, although only a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment