Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Why have I done this?

The body lotion is on my bedside table. My wife enters the room and looks at it.

"Ah, good,"she says, taking her clothes off slowly. "You have the lotion ready".

She asks for the container with the marbles. I know the odds of a green marble are minimal, (3 of 17) so I'm not at all surprised when she pulls a red marble.

"Get to work,"she says, now completely naked as she lays face down across the bed.

I am getting out of my clothes, half an erection peeping out of my underwear before I finish.

"Put that away," she says, pointing at my partially hardened tool, but then she corrects herself. "Actually, leave it out, you are going to need it later... FOR ME."

I give her a long massage, from head to toes, or rather the other way around, since I began with her feet. for most of the time, she is playing, or working with her phone, only interrupted by a short ooh, or ahh, as I reach a particularly sensitive area, but when I reach her head, I pull out the scalp massager and she has to drop the phone to simply enjoy the sensations.

"You've got my attention," she says as she moans and squirms in pleasure.

I massage her scalp for a long while and when I think I'm done, she tells me that I need to start over, but this time, When I'm done, I need to be ready to please her.

I get back behind her, and begin to kiss her feet as I go up her legs in my massage. I know that if she lets me use my mouth on her, my erection will harden enough. Surprisingly, she lets me go up and soon I'm kissing her bountiful behind, although not as close to her pussy as I'd like. In  few minutes she pulls me in and I enter her from behind. Her orgasm is quick in coming, but very intense. Then she tells me she's done.

Just like that,

I sleep.

Today she draws a marble again. Another red one.

She grabs my cock and played a bit with it, I tell her that I know my bed is red, and I won't get any, but that if I have to suffer, I want to suffer good.

"I know," she says. "But today I'm going to torture by not making you suffer good."

I whine, I tell her that I haven't have sex since New Year's Day. She tells me that she has, and I realize my mistake. I explain that I meant not had successful sex.

"It was successful enough for me," she says. "You need to be good, and get enough green marbles so when I'm tired, you can get a green marble and do me from behind while I rest."

Then she plays a bit more with my cock and finally tells me that I'm welcome to join her in sleeping.

Now she sleeps while I write this and wallow in my self-inflicted misery and ask "why have I done this?"

Why indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment