Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Problem, not Hers...

I'm getting to my house, a little later than usual, and Miss V is on her way out to work. We cross paths on the front of our building, we kiss, exchange some unimportant details about our respective days and she tells me she will be coming home earlier.

She tells me she needs to go, and we say our good-byes.

"Oh, and by the way," she adds as an afterthought. "Your marble for tonight is RED*".

"Why?" I ask. I don't even know why I ask. I don't want to, but I still do it.

She shrugs. "Because that's what I drew".

I complain. I know I shouldn't, but I do nevertheless. I still need to learn. My main complaint is that by drawing the marble before I get home, she denies me the opportunity of earning today's green marble before the draw.

"Well,"she says, "That is your problem, not mine..."

She's right. That is indeed my problem. Not hers.

And learning to stop questioning her is my problem too...


*NOTE: This refers to the long-term orgasm denial game we play, which has already been described elsewhere on these pages where my positive behavior earns green marbles, and my negative behavior earns me red ones. When Miss V doesn't particularly care whether I cum or not (which is most of the time), she draws a marble. Green means orgasm, red means none. There are other rules, like every Sunday 5 green marbles are replaced by red ones, but this is the essence of the rules.



2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I am so glad I came across your blog. I can wait to spend the proper amount of time to start from the beginning. I really like the red/green marble draw. Can't wait to learn more about it.

    thanks again.

    subhubphx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Rules are at http://new-vs-boy.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-marbles.html

    ReplyDelete