Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My New Chastity Device: Initial Impressions


Well, My new chastity device is here. It arrived today at my work office. Here are my thoughts about it.

The Seller's Name Matters

Warning: Even though the seller says that they will ship on discreet packaging, when you order through Amazon, the name of the seller will appear as the sender, so if you have a choice between buying from "Ultra Kinky Sexual Aids" (I'm making the names up) and "Cortex Labs" I'd recommend going with the second.

The postal service dropped it in front of the door last night (why do they even deliver to an office building at 8pm?) and when I arrived this morning it was on the front desk. There is no way of knowing how many of my coworkers saw the darned thing, with the explicit seller name as the sender.

That said, I dropped the box in my desk drawer and waited for my break to open it.

OMG This Thing is Big and Heavy! 

The device arrived in a cardboard box, and inside it was sealed in a white plastic bag. When I opened the box and hefted the device It seemed too heavy for me, but then I realized that I had ordered a device with 3 rings, so there was additional weigh in the bag that I would not have to hang from mine.

I also thought is was bigger than it really was, because of the wrapping material. Once I uncovered the whole thing and remembered that the ring goes BEHIND the scrotum, I realized the size was OK.

No Way this is Stainless Steel

It is chrome plated. I don't think someone would build something out of stainless steel and then chrome plate it. Of course, I paid for a cheap device, so even though it said stainless steel in the description, I had no illusion. The question is whether it will rust. It will be answered soon enough.

At least there are no rough edges to it. I made use of that by rubbing it inside and out with my finger before even thinking of getting it closer to any sensitive body parts.

Here is an image of it. The ring pictured is the 1.75 inches one. It also has a 1.5 and 2.0 inches (diameter)

Trying It On

So, I could not help but trying it. I was on break, so I brought some alcohol from the first aid station to clean it. It said on the description that all stainless steel devices need to be sterilized by boiling or with alcohol before use. I though it a sound idea, and since I didn't want anyone catching me cooking a metal device in the kitchen, the choice for alcohol was made.

I went to the bathroom and tried to install the 1.5 ring. It was way too small. I then brought the 1.75 and it went in. Like the instructions online said, since it is a solid ring, you have to let your little friends in one at a time. Fortunately I had read that somewhere, because otherwise I'd have thought that the device was built for hobbits... Although I don't know about those hobbits - They have large feet.

Once the ring was in, it was time to go inside the tube (or series of rings). This proved to be more of a challenge because no matter how flaccid I was to begin with, as soon as the tube toughed me there was some growth involved. I discovered that you don;t need to be erect to be unable to enter the tube. As long as you are not completely flaccid, you are not going in. I was fortunate that someone else entered the bathroom stall next to mine. I don;t know why, but all biological functions seem to halt in the presence of neighbors. I took advantage of the shrinkage to slip into the tube undetected, 

This is one of those models that need to be locked to hold in place, so I locked it.

Observations

  • It doesn't show through my work clothes. I need to check when wearing jeans to see.
  • It feels as if it is going to fall, but it doesn't
  • It is not as heavy as I thought would be, I wore it for 4 hours and it didn't bother. I need to test it for longer periods of time.
  • It's very hard to pee while wearing it. The hole in the front is too small. My "eye" is as big. I ended up pulling back a little and peeing from one of the side windows. This could be a problem if I'm wearing it overnight, because I usually wake up with morning wood, and will not be able to pull to the side. This will need to be studied further.
  • It is easy to take off. One you unlock it, you slide off it easily. The ring stays, but it takes an easy tug and twist motion to get it out.
  • You cannot leave the ring on for sex. The spike that holds the lock protrudes in a very inconvenient place, so when released, you have to remove the ring as well.

The plan

I need to introduce it to Miss V before I can continue testing. She knew I wanted one, and I'm hoping to be able to reach some type of arrangement that is not cumbersome to her. I will tell her that I have it but that I need to test it and iron all the kinks (is that the word for this?) before I ask her to hold the key. My wife is going on a trip in January, so i will have time to test it for several days and nights before she returns. By the time she gets back, I should know how to use it and have an idea of its limitations. My goal then, is to hand the keys over when she returns from her trip.



Well, that's it for now. I have homework to do. I will post something more in the near future. 







No comments:

Post a Comment