Thursday, December 11, 2014

New Blog: Victoria's Playground

I've started a new blog called Victoria's Playground where I'm going to share my vision of male chastity and orgasm denial in the form of games couples can play. I base the blog in my own (very limited) experiences with Miss V (the Victoria from the title), on my interpretation of female domination literature (books, websites and blogs) and sure, why not a little bit of make-a-wish fantasy,

I think that it will give me a medium to share my thoughts in a format different that the "I wanted this, but she did that ... wah wah..." that this blog has become.  

Victoria's playground will be a work of theory and games, with no accounts of my experiences. The recollection of my attempts (or should I call them my failures?) in trying to achieve some semblance of a FLR will continue to be in this blog.

A new blog by V's Boy
You can reach Victoria's Playground by clicking HERE or by entering the following address in your web browser: http://victoriaplays.blogspot.com/

My hope in writing the new blog is to help me articulate what I really want out of orgasm control and male chastity and perhaps one day to let Miss V. Read it. For that reason there will be no recounting of my sexual experiences with her, or anything that could endanger our privacy. For that reason, comments on Victoria's Playground, if there are any,  will be moderated.

As of right now, there is only one post in Victoria's Playground. Here is a direct link, in case you want it: The Simple Game of Orgasm Control.

Go check it out, if that's your cup of tea, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment