Saturday, January 17, 2015

Miss V. Meets my Chastity Device

V is back from her travels, and I introduced her to the chastity device today.

I was waiting to introduce it to her AFTER we had sex, but she had some information to share with me that made me change my mind: She is on her period.

So, there was not much time, because after we cuddled in bed for a bit and I was kissing her belly and over her panties she told me she had to go. There will be more talking about this, she said, but at least they 'met' each other. 

Here is how the conversation went:


ME: "Well. I was waiting to tell you after we had sex, but since we are NOT going to have sex, I might as well tell you now."

HER: (applying her makeup in front of the mirror) What is it, honey?

ME: "While you were gone, my Christmas gift finally arrived"

HER: (looking around) "What did you get?"

ME: "It's a chastity belt" 

HER: "What? I'm not gonna wear it!"

ME: "I know, it's for me!"

HER: "Well, YOU can wear it, but I'm NOT going to wear it!"

ME: "No, you can't wear it. It is a cage, It holds to the penis."

HER: "Oh, OK then."

ME: "Do you want to see it?"

HER: "Only if you can hurry, I need to go." 

ME: (handing her the lock with the two tiny keys) "Here, hold this."

HER: (puts the lock on her necklace and locks it) 

ME: (grabbing the pouch from the bedside table and bringing the device out) "I actually need the lock. This is the ring, and this is the tube. The ring goes behind the balls and the tube needs to be locked to  hold in place."

HER: (taking the lock off her necklace again) "Of course the lock is for you! What am I thinking?"

ME: (Assembling the chastity device in my hand, there is no way I can put myself into it at this point, since I had a throbbing erection) "So, this is how it goes." 

HER: "This is so funny! Here," (hands me the keys) "keep it together. I don't want to lose it. I don't understand the game, but I'm game. I actually think it is kind of cute, but I don't have time right now. I have to go."  


Well, after that, she finished getting ready, and left.

Now, I'm here, so happy that I finally presented her with the device and wondering what on earth was so scary that kept me from doing this a ling time ago. I should be aware by now that the way to approach V with kink is when sex is NOT on the table and when we are both relaxed and playful. Every time I have done it, she has gone with it, but usually, when I ask for kink during sex or when approaching sex, she does not feel too excited about it.

I'm sure we are going to be talking about it later, and her reaction of trying to put the lock on her necklace right away tells me that she will hold my key without a problem. 

This is a golden opportunity that I can't let go to waste, but I'm not 100% sure on how to handle. I think it is best to leave it open as in "Let's run a trial and talk about some more later" so we can address any issues. I don't want to get stuck in a set of rules that is not optimal for both of us, 

Any suggestions will be appreciated, although I don't know how much time I'll have before I have to discuss it with V (maybe tonight,if I don't fall asleep before she gets here).

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. She gave you the opening. Suggest she can wear the key on her necklace and she will decide when you are allowed to unlock. Being locked with her having the key will make you more submissive.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Florida Dom. I'm looking forward to it.

      Delete