Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Unauthorized orgasm

I came yesterday, and I was not supposed to.

It all started earlier when my son and my daughter were arguing over whose activity I'd join. I didn't want to hurt their feelings, because both really wanted to spend time with me, but I could not do both. I decided to ask my wife what she thought.

I called her over to where the kids were arguing, and told her what each of them wanted, asking her opinion.

"You are doing neither," she said, surprising the children. "You have to go to work tomorrow, so you have to get to the kitchen right now, do the dishes and go to bed."

"You have ten minutes," she added.

I don't think the children will argue about me for the time being...

I did the dishes, which were many, and that earned me a green marble (I don't know if I've mentioned here that I hurt my feet a week and a half ago and have switched from working out to providing house service to earn my green marbles, but yeah, that's how it is for now)

I went to bed and she drew a marble. She asked me if I wanted to know the color, and I said yes, but she said that she would keep it secret to torment me. She made me give her a foot massage while she worked on her computer. It kind of felt interesting, me serving her and being ignored at the same time. I kissed her feet, but when I tried to suck on her toes, she pulled away, so I limited myself to kisses.

After that, she put her computer away and pulled me over. We kissed long and hard, until my lips were swollen from all her biting and sucking. Then she told me to make love to her, which by this time I did with great energy.

She had a couple nice orgasms, including one where I covered her mouth and she allowed herself to make noise, since I was muffling her sound. Then, while she was still under me, she showed me the marble she had drawn earlier. It was a red one, which meant I would have no release.

She laughed and told me to keep going, because she was not done yet, but that there would be nothing for me. I groaned, and she laughed some more (I love that evil laugh). But in the process of trying to get her to reach her third orgasm, I reached the point of no return.

"I'm going to come!"I said pumping hard and deep into her.

"Don't you dare!"she said, but pulled me closer and ground herself against me.

It didn't matter anyway, because I was in the process already and there was no stopping it any more. She held me close until my numerous spasms stopped, and while still caressing my body, she told me that I was in deep trouble, but that she was too happy right then to think about what to do, so she would tell me in the morning.

 "I hope it was worth it,"she said before turning around and letting me go to sleep hugging her precious bottom. I wondered for a moment what she was going to do to punish me, but I was in post orgasmic bliss and super tired, so I fell asleep quite rapidly.

This morning, as I was getting ready for work, she looked at me and asked me how many green marbles were in my container. I had 5, because as you might know, every Sunday, 5 marbles are removed from the container, to keep me working for them.

"OK," she said. "Change them all to reds..."

I did, and now my punishment for having an unauthorized orgasm is a longer period of denial.

I think it WAS worth it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment