Monday, April 28, 2014

One week interval...

I got an orgasm last Saturday.

I got another one this Saturday.

In between, there was no teasing, no sensuality and almost no contact of any kind. As a matter of fact, I was on the verge of whinning about it this past Friday when she pulled the container (it's actually a black velvet pouch) holding the marbles and started to shake it, mixing them. It's funny how the sound of marbles can have an erotic meaning to us now. She didn't 'cheat' or look inside the pouch when she pulled the marble out, a green one, which would mean an orgasm was in order.

I say she didn't cheat for lack of a better term. Miss V can decide whether I can have an orgasm or not, and she knows it (even if sometimes she forgets) but she prefers to switch the marble instead of telling me directly that there was a green one but she chooses to not honor it. She has only done that once. On a day when a marble came out green and she said that she was hoping for a red one, so she could use me quickly and then go to sleep. I mentioned to her that she could do as she pleased and that the marbles were not obligations for her. She denied me that day, but this has never happened again.

Well, an orgasm was in store for me, but she was too tired and she told me that she would honor it in the morning. In the morning, while I was still asleep, she pulled my underwear down, leaving it at my ankles, and straddled me. I was still half asleep (only slept 4 hours) and was having a hard time getting hard, but she insisted until she got my full attention. She rode me until she had her first orgasm.

Then it became difficult. She turned both of us around, so I could be on top, but I had not brushed my teeth, and my mouth smelled something fierce, so I didn't want to open it. This made it harder to breathe, and harder to reach an orgasm for me. She reached her second one after a while, and I happily made as if to turn her around so I could take her from behind. This would have allowed me to open my mouth, get some air and finally find relief. This was not going to be, however.

"No," she said, holding me in place. ""Not yet, boy! I am not done."

I was loving her attitutde, but concerned that I was starting to get a bit tired, and would not be able to finish. This time, I pumped hard on her, holding her tight while facing the opposite way. I allowed myself a bit of air this way, and this renewed my energy. Her panting and moaning became more intense, also something she shied away from before, and her third orgasm actually took less time than the second.

"Now it's your turn, but you have two minutes," she said holding me tight.

"May I turn you around?" I asked, trembling with exhaustion.

She laughed and agreed, and once I had her face down, the vision of my hard member entering her beautiful bottom made me finish very quickly.

I was still recovering when she told me that I needed to take a shower, because she wanted me to drive her to work, so I could keep her car, because she had "a mission" for me. I did as instructed, and found out that the mission was to take the girls places and to go shopping for groceries.

I did as instructed, which earned me another green marble, but didn't do the dishes, which would have been a second one. This made me fall short of improving my odds this week, since every Sunday, I have to remove 5 green marbles from the pouch.

I hope she becomes more active this week (sometimes this happens when I give her multiple orgasms) and doesn't wait until next Saturday to demand my attentions.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment