Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Poor Behavior

I have not been acting very submissive as of late.

I keep wishing that V's dominance would grow, but the truth is that I am not doing much to actually turn the dream into reality. Lately I have been lazy and not very attentive.

My laziness has not been limited to my service to V, but to many other areas of my behavior. I have not completed several things I was suppossed to do around the house, and my performance at work is suffering as well. If I were to describe it, I'd say I have a severe case of "the Mondays", except that it's not Monday, and it happens evey day.

She has done a little bit in the arena of telling me to do things, like last Saturday, when she gave me a list of things to do. I felt a tingle when I saw the list and I completed every single activity. That night she thanked me, kissed me good night and I felt the satisfaction of having done my part in pleasing her. However that day was the exception rather than the rule. I've not been very helpful as of late and I think the progress I had achieved has been lost, at least in part.

I will try to get into gear again, because I still feel submissive, but I'm submissive and lazy right now, which is not a good combination in stealth submission.

I tremble in fear when thinking that perhaps the reason I feel so lazy is because I'm having too many orgasms. My wife has become a little more interested in sex as of late, something that may have ben caused by me helping her more around the house, and although it had been a desire of mine for years, having more sex may be effecting a change in my submissive feelings.

One of the common threads I've found in the literature available is that men are less submissive and less attentive right after they are sexually satisfied, so I think I may not be too far from reality on my thinking.

I had sex with V this morning, and yesterday morning, and the day before. Although we have always been sexually active, it's unusual to have sex consecutively, especially at a time when she is very busy in her personal life. As a matter of fact, V wanted to have sex last nigth, but arrived too tired and asked me to wake her up in the morning.

Her mentrual cycle is approaching and she will have to deny me for a few days. We'll see if I become less lazy when not being released.

For now, I'm thinking of ways to be asked do be of more service. She is definitely asking for more chores, like today when she left and asked me to cook and feed the kids, which I happily did, however, the dishes are dirty and the living room is a mess and I feel "too tired" to do anything. I better shape up or my relationship is going to go down the drain to the place it was before when V could not trust me to remember any promise (much less keep it) or be of any help. We are not there yet, but sliding down is much easier than climbing up, so I better watch it...

Now I need to go back and see that they are getting ready for bed.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are wasting a very good chance of getting off on the right foot, you may regret that, but if you are not motivated then maybe you sound be questioning is this something that you really want or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I really want to engage, but for some reason sometimes is harder than others.

    I have seen other sites where the couples go "on and off" over time and think that perhaps is only natural that the feelings ebb and flow like that. However, for someone who is only beginning, and on stealth submission to booth, consistency must be very important.

    In established couples, where the wife is already "sold" on the benefits of her Dominance, it appears like when hings go a little too slow, the woman tries to pick it up and make it happen again. At least that is my observation from the blogs I'm following. At this stage, I don't have that benefit, so it's up to me to be self-motivated and have initiative.

    Let's see what I can figure out, since it appears that I'm being my own worst enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you will find that when submissive husbands talk about highs and lows, or "on and off" as you put it, it almost certainly will relate to how his wife is interacting with him, and not necessarily in a fall off of his own desire to submit.

    Of course, you are right in that when you are new to this it maybe slightly differenet. Once you are "hooked" on the feeling there will be no turning back and only your wife's encouragement and enjoyment of your submission will satisfy your need to be dominated.

    ReplyDelete