Friday, April 30, 2010

Resolution Status

Wednesday afternoon my wife and I made up a few times in the kitchen. When later we went to bed, she told me she was tired and wanted to sleep so I "was not getting any". I smiled and told her that of course we could sleep.

Thursday morning, I woke up with an erection and wanting my wife very much. I started kissing her and caressing her legs and she toyed with my hard penis a little. She told me we could not do anything because it was late and we needed to leave. I started to get up when she grabbed me and asked me "who said you could leave?" I smiled and laid there with her some more, until she let go of me and told me to go to work.

I went to the bathroom, shaved and brushed my teeth and my erection didn't go away, so when I walked into the room I pointed at it and told V that I would be thinking about her during the day. She teased me saying "Good, but don't break anything"

I had a good day, thought about her and sent her an email from work telling her so.

When I came home, she was getting ready to leave and I was to stay with the kids. She didn't ask me to do anything, but said "Oh my god, this house is disgusting!" and then she added "It never ends! The laundry! The dishes!" I made a mental note of her subliminal message (you see? even ol' me can learn)

As soon as she left I went to work, to follow my new resolutions and did some work around the house. I did not do all by myself, but assigned some tasks to the kids. I selfishly kept the laundry and the dishes for myself, though since I know those were the ones my wife mentioned.

When she arrived, she commented that the house looked better and thanked me, but she had stuff to do, even though it was late. I'm glad my work ends at the end of my work day and I don't have to bring "homework"

She kissed me and went straight to sleep. It felt really good to be helping her around the house again. I was not sleepy so I read a book I got called "Uniquely Rika" that showed me an interesting perspective on D/s relationships. I won't comment about it now, because it probably deserves another post, but it was interesting.

I was up early this morning, way before the alarm and ready with another erection, but this time, motivated by what I read in Mistress Rika's book, I took the initiative and grabbed my wife. She responded by setting herself sideways, so we could spoon. Whenever she does this is an invitation for sex, but she wants to be passive and wants me to give it to her from behind.

I did it, but I know that she usually doesn't get orgasms that way, so after a while I turned her over and made love on top of her. I asked her if she was done before I came and she said "Oh, yes!"

Today, I took her out to dinner and bough her a watch she needed. While we checked the watches I saw her inspecting a necklace and when she put it back on the rack I asked her if she liked it and she said, "I love it, but may be some other time." I grabbed it and gave it to her. "You deserve it." I said. She took it and was very happy about it.

I'm feeling way better about myself and about my resolutions. I have to share more about what I sent her on an email (that she has not responded yet to) and about Mistress Rika's book.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you have decided to give this another go, and that i may have been some sort of help or encouragement. It may not always be easy, you may not always get back what you want, but eventually you will come to learn what it is that you can give your wife, what she wants and how she will come to expect your devoted attention.

    If and when you ever decide to open up to your wife, I hope that she is understanding, as much as you wil have to be understanding about what she wants and needs. A WLM is about the wife being in control, to be sucessful you will eventually have to accpet that that's what it has to be, even if it's not in ways that you would always like or had hoped for.

    The only way that you will truly find happiness is if you can feel that your wife is really controlling things. She will only do this in ways that she is comfortable with, and accpet your submission from the man that she wants you to be.

    ReplyDelete