Monday, June 21, 2010

Too busy or not too busy...

V and I are moving to a new home and we have been extremely busy. Needless to say, for the most part her choices have been honored. True, she asks me and listens to my opinions, but it is ultimately her opinion that counts.

I like it that way. It somehow feeds my submissiveness, even though only a little.

It would be better if she would acknowledge her dominance, I know, but we are moving slowly there. today my wife made an interesting observation. She said that she has noticed that I love her more when I have a hard time at work.

I found it interesting that she noticed that the more hectic, erratic and hectic my work life is, the more I need to submit to the stability and steady hand of my wife. I told her that when life becomes unstable, a man needs the stability of his relationship to keep his balance and preserve his sanity. I wanted to say more, but the children were present. All I wanted was to scream that I needed her to guide me, to lead me with a firm but loving hand to whatever her whims desire.

I asked her if she needed anything from me and she told me that she wanted me to go to sleep to recover my energy so I could become my usual happy self.

If only I could tell her what would really bring the happy into the open...

No comments:

Post a Comment