Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Progress and a Worrying Question.

This Saturday, Miss V brought teasing to a new level of excitement and frustration. First, she made it very clear that even though I had worked out, she was not going to feel forced in any way by it. While this has been an implicit part of our agreement from the beginning, it still felt powerful the way she said it.

She said that I was sloppy this week and slow to listen to her, so now she was going to be slow to do what I wanted her to do. While she was staying this, she was removing her clothes, so you can probably guess that I was a little confused by the mixed signals. That didn't last long, however, because when she finished taking her clothes off, she laid by my side and explained herself.

"You want to know why I'm taking my clothes off?" She asked. "I just want you to be very aware of what you are NOT going to get today because you have been a bad boy this week."

For the next hour or so, she allowed me to lay at her side, kissing and rubbing her while she rubbed my erection with her feet and played an online game on her phone with some dude... At the end of which, she pushed me away and allowed me to lick and suck on her feet, which were covered in my precum. I can't even begin to describe how submissive I felt at having to lick my own precum off her feet while she told me how fun it was for her to keep me like that.

She explained that she had noticed that I enjoyed denial too much, so she was not going to allow me inside her, even if that punished her, so I was only going to give her a massage. She handed me the lotion and turned around, still playing the online game on her phone. As I climbed over her to give her the requested massage, she opened her legs so that my knee was between her legs. In that position she started to rub herself against my leg and I am proud to report that she eventually had to stop playing her game and closed her eyes, enjoying both the action of my hands giving her relaxing attention, but also the rubbing she was giving herself against me. Whether she got an orgasm or not, she didn't let me know. I don't think she did, but she left me wondering.

After she subjected me to this process, she asked me for last Saturday's to-do-list and proceeded to update it. The list was shorter, but it included some larger projects, a trend that I observed last week. She also mentioned that she only expected me to complete two of them, while the rest only needed to be started.

I worked hard to complete the two mandatory tasks, but I have to confess I didn't get to starting the others. I'm sure she's going to say something next week when I present the list for updating. As I write this, I am still denied, and hope that it will continue after tonight, even though she already implied that we will have sex.

The main development between this week and previous ones was that she initiated the denial action on her own volition even against the technicality. Having me licking her precum soiled feel while playing an online game with another guy were also dominant acts, at least from my point of view. Form this side of things, I consider it a successful week. However there is a point of concern to me and is in Miss V deciding that I enjoy denial so much that it is not a punishment and she will opt to not let me touch her.

I can see this working two ways, and while one of them could work out to be deliciously evil, the other one could be a disaster. Let me explain with two scenarios here,

SCENARIO 1:
Miss V Rules that denial is a privilege and can only be earned if I do as I'm told. This places orgasm and denial on the same category and places the authority to make the decision between them entirely on her. This would be an ideal scenario because one of my concerns right now is how little motivation I get to be obedient when I crave denial.

SCENARIO 2:
Miss V decides that I will have sex when I do as I'm told and not be allowed to be teased and denied when I don't. This makes orgasm denial, in the sense I desire it almost non-existent and place us in the same situation we were before this entire thing began, except that I will be less happy, because she won't have sex with me out of her sense of duty, like she was doing before, so it would be just less sex and no tease.

The question now is how can I influence this decision making process to avoid scenario 2 and encourage scenario 1? If you have any ideas, please feel free to chip in and share. This is where I'd love to have hundreds of readers, so I could get a good sample of answers (since only a small percent of readers actually contribute) but I assure you that every little comment you leave here is appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. This is a tricky one.

    Denial should be a punishment, imposed for not pleasing your wife,not meeting her required standards or for not completing tasks etc.

    However, for many, the only way of justifying and getting your wife to use denial on you, is to explain or let her know that you actually enjoy it. Immediately, your wife then sees denial as a reward not a punishment, it begins to confuse things.

    You would like it used as a "punishment" because it feels more like your wife is exercising her power over you, and not being able to orgasm increases your sexual tension and submissiveness.

    I think the only way is that now your wife knows that you like denial, is to maybe let her know that you still crave orgasms but that denial keeps you focussed and more submissive to her needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right that it is tricky. She knows that I love it when she denies me and has concluded that her denial motivates me to more mischief so I can get more denial.

      The problem is she is right on both accounts.

      I've talked to her before about the way denial helps me focus, not only on her needs but on everything, so perhaps you have a point that focus could be an argument for denial. I also like your thought of her being able to "punish" me with something I like, if it serves her purposes, because it helps me anyway, even if I like it.

      Thank you for your suggestion.

      Delete