Monday, August 27, 2012

About to be taken with a Strapon

As promised on Yesterday's post, here is an account of the conversation V and I held while on vacation. This happened very early in the morning, as we laid in bed. We'd had intercourse the night before and I had not been able to sleep after that. V was just waking up.

V described to me a "weird dream" that she had, where she had a penis, not a regular penis, but more like a malformed appendix that hung to her front and was totally dysfunctional. She said that it also looked "fake". I listened to her story and could not resist the temptation to suggest that I would love it if she would try doing me from behind with a fake.

"Really?" She asked.

I answered in the affirmative and explained to her that while I would never consider having sex with a man, I think I'd very much enjoy being on the receiving end of the relationship if she was the giver. She told me that she was curious, so I pressed my case and showed her some images of strap-on dildos. She pointed at one and said that it looked "sexy". I asked her if she would like to use it on me and she said that she would need to think about it.

We continued our conversation and she told me that a couple years ago, she would not have even considered something like this (I knew it! I've been saying this in my blog for a couple years now!) but that now she feels more secure and confident and understands that people can have different ways of enjoying themselves. She said that she was so glad that we could have this kind of conversations and that she thought that if I had brought this up when she was younger, she might have felt threatened, but now she was more open to new ideas. I felt like pushing it all the way, before the mood disappeared.

"Wow!" She said pointing at another one of the images. "With this we can REALLY switch roles!"

"No way!" I said. "This is way too big (it was huge) and you are not putting it inside me!"

"Now you know how I feel," she said laughing.

"But I'm tiny compared to THAT!"

"Not to my ass, you aren't"

I understood she was referring to anal sex, which we did several times early in our marriage, but she declared off-limits afterwards due to pain and her opinion of it being dirty.

"I can't believe I'm actually excited about this," she said. I have never done this, it is something new!"

"I haven't done it either," I said.

"We will be virgins again, with all the clumsiness and shyness and all that."

The conversation ended in her declaring that she would think about it some more before making a decision. I confessed to her that I was really excited with the idea of her fucking me from behind and thanked her for even considering it.

Two days later, I asked her if she had considered our conversation and she said that she had not, but the day after we returned from vacation, when I went into the room, she asked me if I liked something she was looking at on the computer. I walked in and saw a very sexy french maid outfit. I told her it was beautiful and she said that she would buy it for our "maid". My wife has a running joke where she tells everyone (family, friends, kids) that she doesn't do any housework ever, but that we have a maid that actually comes and does it for her. She was even looking at sexy french maid high heels, which I found very enticing. I like how V keeps growing in her confidence and seems to enjoy her erotic power more and more. It is promising, exciting and a little scary.

Anyway, since she had brought the "shopping for sexy stuff" topic up, I felt encouraged to ask her again about our vacation conversation. I was a little hesitant because I don't want to scare her or anything, but also, I don't want to waste opportunities to progress to the next level.

"Yes," she said. "Buy it for me, but make it beautiful."

My daughter overheard her saying that, since the door was open and she walked in asking what she was going to buy.

"Shoes," responded V.

"Oh, I want to see them," said the girl walking past me and looking at the computer.

Uh, oh...

I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, I asked my wife if my daughter had seen the sexy maid outfit and she told me that she had shoes on the screen. That was a pretty darned fast maneuver right there...

Anyway, I asked her what she meant by "beautiful" and she said that she didn't really know, but that we should look at them together and she would judge.

We did.

I found myself rejecting some "cute" ones because they were too big, and she rejected many because they were ugly. In the end we settled for a Tantus Curve strapon kit, which I'm trying to picture here:   

 
 
 
The conversation ended in me telling her that I didn't care for the look of the strapon, but only for the size of the dildo, and that all I wanted from the strapon was that she liked it and that it was comfortable for her, because if it was not fun for her, it would not be fun for me. She ended up by saying that she hopes that it will stay firmly in place, which sounded so promising to my ears that I already placed the order.
 
If anyone reading this has any experience with this kind of stuff, I'd love to hear it. I've never done this, so I'm ordering a numbing lubricant and an enema kit as well.
 
 
I can't believe I am about to be fucked from behind by none other than my wife!

4 comments:

  1. This is a major step forward. Good Luck. I like the sound of a maids uniform, do you think that your wife will get one for her "maid".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't wait for the "litle brown wrapped box" to arrive. I have never ordered before, but that's how they claim to ship their stuff.

      And for the time being, I don't think she has intentions of dressing me as the "maid". If she wanted to, I'd obligue, but I would not propose it first. The "maid" uniform is for her to wear, an she has said several times that if I am messy, the "maid" is going to be pissed off and will punish me. I'm hoping that when wearing her uniform, she may let her alter-ego punish me for my misdemeanors.

      Delete
  2. We do have some experience. You can find some information under the label of "strap-on" on our blog:

    http://tamaraintrouble.blogspot.de/search/label/strap-on

    We started off with a relatively big cock (well, not unrealistically big), but now use a really small and smooth one. We've found out that this works best for us.

    As for the numbing lubricant. We don't have any experience with things like that, but I remember reading that they should be avoided since pain may be a warning signal. Anal bleeding isn't necessarily dangerous, but if it can be avoided, it should. At least this is my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I went ahead and read the five posts you have under that category. I don't think I should have trouble taking the dildo I'm purchasing, bur will take your advice to heart and have V expand me with her fingers before attempting her triunfal entry.

      I also ordered an enema kit for pre-cleaning, to avoid making a mess.

      Delete