Monday, May 13, 2013

The Marbles

Like I said in the last post, we'll be playing marbles again.
 
The marbles that control my fate...

I've decided that little is better than none, and asked my wife, V to begin playing with orgasm denial again. She accepted quite readily, except that she wouldn't start until tomorrow. She allowed me to start earning beads on Sunday (yesterday) though, so I already have one.

I asked her if she was going to start at 50% (8 GREEN - 8 RED) or at 0% (0 GREEN - 16 RED) and she decided to go 50%, so now I have 9 and 7 (when earning a GREEN marble, it takes the place of a RED one.

V told me her pans for tomorrow and after describing several things she has to do on her last day at work, she said "then I'll come home, draw a marble and either have sex with myself while you watch, or have sex with you". Little friend was up in attention immediately.

"Oh, how cute!" she said, pointing at my flamboyant erection as she seductively changed into work clothes. "I know what you want, and you ain't getting any."

Boy, I've missed her teasing!

You might see a few marbles of a different color in the picture. Those are new additions to this year's game. There are three gold marbles and a dark blue marble, which is supposed to be black, but when coloring a marble black it came dark green, because of the glass and will be hard to distinguish from the green ones, so I temporarily assigned a dark blue one in it's place.

Here is the explanation of the marbles and their corresponding rules. The RED and GREEN marbles continue to mean the same, but I'm mentioning them here in case you don't know:

MARBLES BASIC RULES:

There are a number of different color marbles in a container. Each day I meet the conditions established by V, a green marble is deposited in the container and a red one is taken out. If I don't meet her conditions, the opposite happens, a red one in, a green one out. The proportion of colored marbles in the container, indicates my chances to have an orgasm. On a day when I add a red marble I definitely have no chance of having an orgasm and V can do with me as she pleases (including making me give her one orgasm or many). On a day when I earn a GREEN marble, V gets the choice of whether she wants sex or not, but instead of automatically allowing me to have an orgasm, she will draw a marble from the container. Green means "GO" and Red means "NO". Any limitations imposed by the marbles work only for me, not for her. She can always have as many orgasms as she pleases.


THE GREEN MARBLE:

How to get it: At the beginning of the game, there will be 8 GREEN marbles in the container. Every day that I meet the conditions that V sets for the day, I get to add one (and remove a RED one). Every Sunday, there is a reset, and 5 GREEN marbles are turned into RED.

What it does: Whenever V draws a GREEN marble, I will be allowed to have an orgasm. V selects the time and the manner of this orgasm.

THE RED MARBLE:

How to get it: At the beginning of the game, there will be 8 RED marbles in the container. Every day that I don't meet the conditions that V sets for the day, I have to add one (and remove a GREEN one). Every Sunday, there is a reset, and 5 GREEN marbles are turned into RED.

What it does: Whenever V draws a RED marble, I will not be allowed to have an orgasm. V then can ask for an alternative activity that ensures her enjoyment while leaving me denied.

THE GOLD MARBLE:

How to get it: If and when the container gets to 100% GREEN marbles, I can, with V's approval, use 5 of them to "purchase" a GOLD marble. (5 RED marbles will be added in place of the 5 GREEN ones spent to maintain the total or RED and GREEN at 16) Since GOLD marbles are extras, you can have any number of them in the container at a time, but only one can be 'purchased' when the container fills.

What it does: Whenever V draws a GOLD marble, treat it as a GREEN marble, except that I get a prize from a list that I will maintain for this purpose. If the list is empty or no prize available is acceptable to V, the GOLD marble will just be treated like a GREEN one. Also, if a prize is more elaborate or require resources not available at the moment, the prize can be postponed to the next suitable opportunity. Once a GOLD marble has been drawn, it is out of the game.

THE BLACK MARBLE:

How to get it: A unique BLACK marble will be added to the game. It will always be present in the container, representing a low, but constant risk.

What it does: Whenever V draws the BLACK marble, a period of denial will occur. These period of denial will be defined by duration, or by a certain pre-requisite that needs to be fulfilled by me before it can be over. During the period when the BLACK marble is in play, no other marbles can be drawn and any sexual activity will assume a RED marble. I will always maintain a list of at least 5 options for V to chose from or she can always make her own.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment