Friday, May 24, 2013

"Good to know..."

Just like the first time we played our orgasm denial game with the marbles, I have been denied for 10 days. (that time it was 11). For the first few days, Miss V was on her period and she didn't tease me or anything, but after that, she had taken the baton and has gotten 4 orgasms to my none.

Today, she pulled me over, made me put my leg between hers and rubbed herself against me.

"Are you horny?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered, of course.

"Good to know," she said, pulling away and leaving. "I have to go to work, but it is good to know."

She is about to get home again, and I'm hoping for a GREEN marble. The scary part is that there is the new BLACK (it's actually blue, for now) marble that can give me a full week of tease and denial. I want that one to come out, but not when I have had 10 days of pure RED marbles...

We'll see what comes out tonight.

Now, I have to go work out.


EDIT:

I did work out and switched another marble from RED to GREEN. It's looking like a lot of GREEN in the container, but still she drew a RED one... She said she wanted a foot rub and a back rub, and told me that "it needed to be a good one, because I had gotten a RED marble." When I asked for clarification, she explained that sometimes when I'm looking forward to sex, my massages are too short.

I ended up giving her a long foot and back rub, kissing her feet and her bottom repeatedly in the process. Now she sleeps, and I am horny as hell. How does she keep drawing RED marbles?

Well, tomorrow is another day (number 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment