Thursday, August 22, 2013

Reason 2 of 12: The thrill of the chase and the hunt never dissipates

Recently, while enjoying some time off, I had time to think about why I want orgasm control and came up with a list of 12 reasons. These reasons were listed in the order they came to mind, which may or may not follow a logical order. After posting that list, I thought it would be a good exercise to post a brief explanation of each one of them, here is reason number 2.
FOR THE COMPLETE LIST OF REASONS, SEE THIS POST

 

I have shared this with my wife several times. Men are hunters that love to chase after prey. Once the prey is captured, the thrill of the hunt is over. I love how orgasm denial extends the hunt, making me think about the chase and ever-extending the thrill.

The hunt seems to be the essence of romance, and as I chase, my ever-elusive prey toys with me and I become obsessed with the catch, like the old man trying to catch the white whale. Looking after, giving my all to get it, only to see it dangling in front of me, so near and yet so far, this maintains a thrill that doesn't dissipate...

OK, well, it does dissipate when the desired prey is captured, but soon enough, I'm hunting again...

And I get the thrill all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment