Monday, August 3, 2015

And then I woke up.


I had nice quiet sex with Victoria last night.

She was laying sideways in bed when I joined her in bed, and as I got under the blankets, I noticed she was wearing a pair of black panties that I like. I went under the blankets but didn't wake her. I toyed with myself a little, got a nice erection, but was too tired and not thinking to pursue anything else.

At some point, my movements must have awakened her, because she moved back towards me, into spooning position. I was still erect and she moaned when she felt it pressing against her pantied bottom. The rest happened too fast, and suddenly the flimsy layer of cloth was gone and I was penetrating her from behind, grabbing her hips and moving rhythmically with her.

I had missed it so much!

It didn't take me too long to get to the edge, and when I was about to come inside my beautiful wife, I woke up...

I blinked. I was exactly in the same position I was in the dream, and was hard as hell, but Victoria was not there. It was already early morning, and she had left the room. It took me a couple minutes to wind down, although my morning wood persisted a little bit longer.

I checked myself and noticed that no, I had not ejaculated in my sleep. That's when I realized, to my frustration, that I had been denied by a dream, teased into thinking I was having sex with Victoria and then have her cruelly taken away from my hands just when I was about to climax.

I have not had sex with Victoria since two weeks ago when she took me with the strap on, and even then it was all for me, as she is in too much pain to accept penetration.

I miss her and I wish that she would let me stimulate her and give her pleasure without penetration. I would be between her legs in no time if she asked, but she never does, and she declines when I offer, even though I have given her orgasms with my mouth before. I think that either she doesn't believe me when I say that I can give her oral sex and she doesn't have to do anything in return or she feels that oral sex is only a prelude and doesn't want to get all worked up if she is not going to finish it with vaginal, penetrative sex. One way or another, she can't have regular sex, and not accepting alternatives, so that's that.

So, here I am, going to work, frustrated by the denial of my own dreams... Add it to the list of reasons to hate Mondays... I am laughing at the absurdity of it all, because I want to be denied, and now I'm upset that I was... Because SHE didn't do it.

Am I just crazy? Please someone tell me this has happened to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment