Friday, August 14, 2015

Quick Update

Just a quick update to say that I didn't go to the park to see Sofia, and even though earlier today I felt really stressed (and let's be honest, horny) I am now feeling better about my decision.

I am not going to be at the office next week, so I won't see her for lunch on Thursday either (I told her last week) so maybe with two weeks of not seeing her, the thing will calm down, and when I say the thing, I mostly mean her. I don't think I will calm down, because I have not calmed down in more than 20 years.

Like I said, i will be away a week, so no Sofia, but also no Victoria. Just me with a bunch of coworkers on a business conference.

Also, I posted something new in my Victoria's Playground blog (where I explore chastity play from a more theoretical point of view). It's about how both sides win in a chastity relationship. If interested, you can go HERE.

I have more material already written for that blog, so maybe I'll post something during the week I'll be away (if I have any energy left from aaaaaaall the sex I will be getting alone in a hotel room in another state, which according to my latest calculations will be... uh... Zero)

I hope Victoria gives me a farewell blow job... I know I don't deserve it, but I still hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment