Monday, January 7, 2013

Miss V is away.

Miss V left this morning on a business trip. She will be gone for a week, and I have to stay home to care for the kids. This business trip is convenient for her because she will get to spend some time with her folks, who live in the area, but it will be hard for me to have a week without her.

V left me a list of instructions for things she needs me to do, but they are mostly for making sure the kids stay alive and go to school. I expect this to be a very vanilla week.

In terms of our orgasm denial, Miss V decided that after my vacation, all my marbles will be red, and I have a week, starting today, to place up to 7 green marbles in the container. This presupposes that there will be no reset (where we take 5 out) this Sunday, a detail that didn't occur to any of us when we talked. Needless to say, I'll do whatever she says.

Coming from a 2-week vacation from orgasm denial, I can say that I'm looking forward to start again. True, the first week, between December 25 and January 1, we had sex on 6 out of 7 nights, all with orgasms for both of us, but I think that the excitement of me being suddenly free wore off for her, because on the second week, even though I wanted to continue the sex-spree, Miss V reverted to old patterns of not feeling sexy or erotic at all, and just ignoring me for the most part. This is how things were before she started denying me, so I know something in my sexually-satiated behavior drives her away, and it probably is my lack of romanticism.

It was in this context that she said that our sex is better when I am in denial. (She didn't use those words, but said that "it works better when we play the game"). I happily reported that in my previous post, but it may have been premature because afterwards, she became very casual and said that she didn't care if we did orgasm denial or not, that it was the same for her, and that I'd have to tell her if I wanted to stop or continue. I said please continue and she said OK, so I'm encouraged that she is going to continue, but have lost some of the exuberant hope to take things to the next level.

I guess there are a couple of reasons why the relationship works better in her view when I'm in orgasm denial, which coincide with what some of the more serious sources say:

  1. I have given her permission to not HAVE to have sex unless she wants to (she actually used the word 'permission' in this context before, and I wrote about it)
  2. I have paid more attention to her in our daily lives. I have been pursuing and courting her consistently.
I wish there were more reasons, but I think the idea of all the power that she has (and she has noticed the amount of power available) is a little intimidating to her, because she doesn't want to abuse it. I need to make sure that I remain vigilant and constant in showing her love, gratitude and appreciation.

For now, she just called to let me know that she arrived at her destination safely and that is too tired to talk, so she hung up.

We'll see how it goes without her...

No comments:

Post a Comment