Friday, January 11, 2013

Shopping for something sexual...

As you know, Miss V is away right now, on a business/pleasure trip. We can only have phone conversations for now, although I expect that she will be able to use skype during the weekend. I'm looking forward to see her, even if it is on the computer screen.

Yesterday, I was at work, having lunch when she sent me a photo. I opened it and saw her in a swimming suit, sitting on a rock, her had tilted back taking in the sun in a blue beach... This is January, for Pete's sake, but, where she is right now, there is plenty of warmth year-round.

"I'm so jealous," I said out loud to the only other person in our break room at work. Then, of course, I had to explain. Luckily, my wife also sent a picture of her face with the tropical paradise behind her, because no way I was going to show that dude the sexier image.

Miss V called when I was surfing for chastity devices online and asked what I was doing.

"Nothing in particular," I lied. "Just on the computer."

"And what are you looking at?"

"Meh, stuff..."

"What kind of stuff?" She insisted. "It's okay to look at stuff, I'm just curious..."

There was a metal chastity device right in front of my nose. Should I tell her? I wondered. Then I thought of yesterday's post and decided to just tell her. She was asking, anyway, right? On the other hand, I have never ever mentioned chastity devices to her and I think it deserves a personal conversation at the very least, not one over the phone from across time zones.

"Okay, you want to know?"

"Yes," she said.

"I'm shopping for something sexual," I said. "That I was hoping we could buy -"

"Oh, don't buy it," she interrupted before I could finish. "I already bought something... Well, not the same type of thing, but I have something anyway".

I was surprised. Unless she has installed some web monitoring software on my computer, she had no idea of what I was looking at, so I wonder what she thought. Lamely, and true to my ADHD, instead of continuing with my side of the story, I asked what she had bought. I think someone approached on her side of the line, because her tone changed and instead of telling me, or telling me that she would not tell me, she answered a different question.

"Well," she said. "I bought a hat for your son".

From there the conversation turned very tame from her side, which seems to confirm that someone was around, because the only other comment she made in reference to anything related to this blog was that I should make sure to continue working out, and that if I work out every day, I will see the rewards very soon.

So, there. I am working out every day and looking for the rewards. I'm also wondering what she bought. I know from a previous text message that she bought something red and tiny for her, but that it was actually for me, so I'm guessing some lingerie she's going to wear.

I think we may have reached a point where she might not get offended if I just tell her that I have been reading about orgasm control (which she already knows) and that one thing that is mentioned a lot and intrigues me is the use of chastity devices as a control mechanism. I'm sure at this point she will ask questions like : WTF? Chastity devices? How does THAT work? and we will have what will seem to be a neutral conversation about them, and I will show her a few images (from a tame site) and ask her what she thinks.

My prediction?

She will not say yes. Not off the bat like that.

She will either say "no", or she will say "I don't know" which I will take as "ask me again later, and I might say yes" (like when I presented her with the idea of the strapon).

I have the feeling that I will be wearing a chastity Device at some point soon... I may be wrong, though...

1 comment:

  1. Hi vs-boy,

    Nice to read about a fellow sumbissive fellow who really wishes his wife was a dominatrix. In a way.

    I enjoyed reading.

    My wife I suspect is unlikly to go for the chastity device. I don't think she sees masturbation as all that bad. Anyway good luck and I hope the two of you have fun.

    ReplyDelete