Monday, July 15, 2013

Coming from Behind, Attempt 1 of 3

Because of the black marble I drew the other day, I am not allowed to have an option to an orgasm (meaning, I can't draw any marbles) until one of two things has happened: I come while being taken anally, or I get taken anally three times and fail to reach orgasm. The first attempt was last night.

When Miss V went to work, she told me to cleanse my body for her, which I did. She came home and everything was all right, playing games with the family and other regular things until she announced that she was going to bed early.

I followed her and she laughed when she saw me enter the room. She knew what I was after.

"Did you do as you were told?" she asked. She had asked me to do some other things around the house in addition to cleansing myself.

"Really?" she said, in apparent surprise when I said that I had done as I had been told. "What a good boy!"

"Where is my thing?" she asked, in reference to our strap-on kit. She calls it her thing, as opposed to my penis, which is my thing. I pointed to it, it was ready. "Ah, there it is."

She was wearing a longish black blouse and long black trousers. She removed her trousers and her panties, but left her blouse on, as she adjusted the straps around her hips and waist. I wish I could have taken a picture of her, but I doubt she would have allowed it (probably a good idea, because today I caught my mother, who is visiting for a few days, going over the images in my camera, and I don't know what might have happened)

She turned around, leaning a bit towards me to that her blouse covered the dildo.

"How do I look?" She asked teasingly.

"You are a vision of perfection,"I answered. Yes, a little tacky, I know...

Then she straightened up, lifting her shoulders, so that her 'erection' could pop from underneath her blouse.

"Get over here," she said. I love it how she becomes commanding as soon as she wears the strap-on.

I went there and she pushed me over the bed, and proceeded to penetrate me from behind. It was a little hard to get in and she joked that her thing needed more excitement, so I pulled my hand backwards and grabbed her imaginary balls, rubbing her labia a bit in the process.

"Like this?" I asked.

She said that it was actually nice, but didn't let me do it again, pushing me down instead.

The only topping from the bottom I did all night was telling her that perhaps she needed to spread my cheeks wide to gain better entry.

She fucked me for a long time, and twice I was about to come, but it somehow dissipated.

"Time's up,"she said after a while, pulling out and dropping her thing to the floor  before I had a chance to react.

Then she pulled me towards her, and we made love with me on top until she had an orgasm.

"That's it", she said. "Your job here is done."

And like that, she went to sleep, leaving me in the throes of unfulfilled desire, just Like I wanted.

Or I thought I wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment