Friday, July 12, 2013

The BLACK Marble... Uh, oh...

Today, for the first time, Miss V drew the BLACK MARBLE out of the container. In case you don't know what that implies, the BLACK MARBLE means that I will get denied in a special way. I have come up with a series of cards indicating several ways in which I would like Miss V to deny me, and the idea was that whenever this marble came up, she would pick her preferred card and made me "suffer"it. Well, today was that day.

I gave the cards to Miss V and she asked me if she was supposed to pick at random. I explained (again) that she can read them and pick her favorite, but after reading through them all, she told me that she wanted to pick one at random, but that she didn't want any that required her to do work. I thought that was a very adequate position for her, and told her that there is nothing she HAS to do. If she doesn't like the card, she can change it for another, modify the activity or simply do nothing. She decided to pull a card at random and began to shuffle them as my erection raged on and my heart raced. These cards have some fantasies of mine that we have never tried, so I was not sure what her reaction was going to be.

She pulled the first card. It was a denial card. I would be required to write a letter to Miss V every day, for the next 7 days, begging for her to deny me and giving her a reason why she should do so. The reasons needed to vary each day. Of course, in her generosity, Miss V. would honor my humble petitions.

"Meh,"she said placing the card back in the bottom of the deck (I have a total of 12 cards). "I don't really like this one"

She proceeded to draw a second card. On this one, I will be submitted to some anal training, with the goal of making me have an anal orgasm (I've never have one). She will give me the opportunity to "buy" a number of tries at anal action at the price on one GREEN MARBLE each, to see if I manage to reach an orgasm. If I don't, I get denied until the next try. Of course, during this training program, she still gets to have as many orgasms as she wants.

"Do you want to do this?" she asked, showing me the card. I said yes and she asked me a couple questions to clarify the intent. We agreed that each try would be on separate days, and that she would do it until she gets tired, if I have not come by then, it is a failure. She also wanted to make the number of tries random, and actually asked me for a die to roll. I gave her one and the roll came to be 3.

This means that the next three times we engage in sex, I will not get to come, unless I do it as the receiver of anal sex. If I don't manage to come while she is doing me, she is free to have me do anything to get her off, but I will remain denied. Since the card did not specify that that attempts would be on consecutive days, and I don;t think that would be a fair expectation, I don't really know how many days of denial I just added to my chain. For now, Miss V told me that she is very tired (I knew that, so I was surprised that she even drew a marble) and that all she wanted was to sleep in tomorrow, so she asked me not to bother her in the morning. She said that she will tell me when my first "chance" will be.

Interestingly, when the BLACK MARBLE came out, Miss V asked me what were the odds of that particular marble coming out, since there is only one, and I calculated it at 5.8% (1 out of 17). This means I got very lucky (or unlucky, depending on your point of view) to get this marble today. Of course, the idea of the BLACK MARBLE is to be a constant high-stakes, but low-probability risk.

On this case, it earned me three sessions of anal sex, with the added complication that If I don't come like a girl, I don't get to come at all. Do I think at I will reach an orgasm? Sincerely, no. However, I've been denied for 10 days already, which may come into play, especially if she orders me to come while she does my ass.

I'd be interested in hearing your opinion on this.



No comments:

Post a Comment