Thursday, July 11, 2013

VERY happy in 5 minutes.

"Wake up!" said Miss V. in an urgent tone this morning. "If I can't sleep, you can't sleep".

I woke up as instructed and was about to ask what she wanted me to do when she suddenly ordered to take my pants off. 

"You have 5 minutes to make me happy," she said. "VERY happy."

She leaned over me as I pumped my penis to make it hard enough for penetration. "That's right,"she said then. "Wake it up... Faster!"

At that moment, it suddenly came to life, springing to attention. Not a fully fledged super hard, mind you, but the change was notieable to the naked eye.

"Wow, that WAS fast!" She said, grabbing it and priming it a little more. "Good boy!"

She turned her back towards me and offered me her beautiful round bottom, which I proceeded to take. She grabbed my right hand and crossed it over to her crotch and my left, which was under her, to her right nipple. She also pointed to her neck, a sign that means that she wants me to bite her.

Normally, she prefers one type of stimulus at a time, but she was a woman in a schedule.

She had one orgasm and pulled away from the hand that was playing with her nipple. I think the nipples became too sensitive after her orgasm and it stopped being pleasurable. By then, I was close to my own orgasm, but doing three things (now two) at the same time helped to keep it at bay.

After her orgasm, she turned face down and I pulled me to climb over her. This is a favorite position of mine, and she uses it to good effect, expecialy when she is tired, or ready for me to finish off. I accelerated the pace, realiing that the 5 minutes were probably close to over by then.

"Are you happy?" I asked as I felt my edge was approaching fast.

"I'm a little happy," she purred. "But I could be happier..."

By now, I had to look out the window, think of other things and otherwise maintain my mind occuppied to avoid a spill. It was hard (in more than one way), but I managed to resist until she had her second orgasm, a softer but longer one that seemed to relax all her muscles as it subsided.

"Up,"she said patting my hand. "You are done".

Happily frustrated, I dropped to her side and asked her how happy she was now.

"VERY happy,"she responded stretching. 

Then, before she left, she started to give instructions of all the things she wanted me to do today, tyhen she left, leaving me happily frustrated, with plenty to do and with a wide smile on my face.

It's been a good day so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment