Thursday, February 11, 2010

Becoming vs. Discovering

In one recent comment, I pondered about a couple points. One of them was the question of whether Mistress V has to BECOME the dominant partner of our relationship or she just has to DISCOVER that she is in fact such a partner already. This distinction has to do, of course with a deeper philosophical question: How dominant does a person has to be to be THE dominant partner in a relationship?

Being that I have submissive feelings for V, she is already in control of much in our relationship. Where exactly does she start being dominant? I have been thinking about that issue recently and think that if we think in relative terms, she is already the dominant, because she has more control over our relationship than I do, but in absolute terms, the distribution of power in our partnership is less clear.

Thinking about that, and reading comments and postings on other blogs and sites, I've come to realize that what I have before me is not so much an issue of my wife BECOMING my dominant, but more an issue of her DISCOVERING the fact that she already is. This was a welcomed realization for me, because it means that I don't have to attempt to change a person who is already the most lovely woman I've ever met, but just help her realize the way things already are.

One things that has impacted my ability to achieve this in the past is that I frequently become too "needy" and probably express myself in submissive ways that she finds unattractive. Acting "needy" includes requesting her to do dominant things to me, and acting more submissive than she finds comfortable with. I've "discovered" (between quotations, because it's not my original concept, but one I learned applied to our case) that I get more "needy" when I am not constant in my submission to her. When I get tired of submitting, or frustrated because my efforts don't seem to provide benefit, I stop being submissive and at those points, my needs are not being satisfied (because of my own failure to stay on the route that satisfies them). When I am constant in my submissiveness, ironically, I act less submissive, which I guess Mistress V finds more alluring. The truth is that we say we want to have a Queen besides us, but many Queens don't particularly want the company of groveling slaves.

Seeing that it is easier to maintain an appropriate demeanor when I'm more constant in my service to Mistress, and that she only has to discover the position she occupies in our relationship, has made the task of communicating my feelings for her easier.

No, don't hold your breath yet. I didn't come out and told her straight.

But I did have a conversation with her.

She was extremely busy with something I can't help her with (preparing for a test) and I asked her if I could help. She said that I couldn't but thanks. I asked her if I could help her with something else, so she could do what she had to do and she said yes. I could help her by having sex with her. She said that I should "be clean" because she anted to give me oral sex.

Now, that is very unusual. I have been married for many years and this almost never happened before, not even during our honeymoon. Yes, she has given me oral sex many times, but this time she said she wanted to and asked me to clean myself.

Of course I said yes, and we had sex for as long as she wanted. She told me that I was very sweet by continuing to pleasure her even after I had already "finished" (her word) and I told her that I wanted to make sure she "finished" as well. She said "Oh, I did." and I asked her if she finished before or after me, (she is mild mannered and sometimes i can't detect it) and she smiled and said "Before and after".

The next day I was working on the computer and she came all over me, kissing me and rubbing herself against me. She touched the beginning of my erection and said "Oh, you are not teased enough" (Again, her words. I almost couldn't believe it) so she kissed me some more and played with my penis until it became hard.

"Now I'm teased" I said.

"Good," she said, moving away. "Now I can leave. I'll leave you like that because I'm evil"

She had to go out to take a class. I knew it, and she knew I knew it, but still took her time to tease me. I was so happy I could barely contain myself, but I did. I had to take advantage of the opportunity to express my feelings, though. I just had to remain cool and not too "needy"

"I love it when you tease me," I said with a smile. "Feel free to tease me any time you want."

She did not answer.

"You know you have power to do anything you want with me?" I asked.

"Yes," she said (wow!) "Women have power over men, but that's because women are evil... poor men."

"No, not any woman. I only want YOU have power over me."

At this point she was moving my head around as if I was a marionette. "So you want to be subject to it?"

"Of course," I said. "It's sexy."

She was not repulsed. She actually kissed me and left me there "properly teased"

I was amazed at how much had happened in the span of a few minutes. I had to go out also, to do some errand for her and to do something I needed to do as well, so I did not spend much time thinking of this, but she had given me much to think about.

"Wake me up in the morning," she said (this means "let's make love before you go" in her language) "I'll be too tired tonight."

I said I would, but when she came back she asked me to make love to her right then and there but be quick about it because she had to study. I made sure to do my best to comply.

"Do you still want me to wake you up in the morning?" I asked in the cuddling time afterwards.

"No," she said. "I'll be to tired then."

Nothing else has happened since, because I went to work, she went to work and I just came back. One thing seems sure, though. I feel much better than the last time I wrote here.

If this is a voyage of discovery rather than a transformational venture, I think success will not only be attainable, but it will happen much sooner than it would otherwise be.

Now, let me stop this thing, which is becoming too long already, and let me go find how Mistress V wants to be served today...

2 comments:

  1. Great post and some very good signs.

    You made some interesting points:

    “Thinking about that, and reading comments and postings on other blogs and sites, I've come to realize that what I have before me is not so much an issue of my wife BECOMING my dominant, but more an issue of her DISCOVERING the fact that she already is.”

    I think that you may find it slightly more complex than that. You are correct in your assumption that you will need your wife to accept that she is the dominant character in your relationship, but in order for you to feel fulfilled you will need her to acknowledge and encourage your submission in ways that will meet your needs. Clearly you will have needs and unless they are being met, you may remain frustrated. Looking at this from a slightly differnet angle, whilst your wife is “discovering” her dominance, you will also need to discover what it is that will meet your needs. I am willing to bet that in time you will find that these may differ from what they think they are now. In other words be prepared to alter your views and adapt your submission to fall inline with how and what your wife is prepared to indulge you with.

    “When I am constant in my submissiveness, ironically, I act less submissive, which I guess Mistress V finds more alluring.”

    If you are anything like me, you will find that overtime you will reach a consistence and that V, assuming she accepts your submission, will as she grows more accustomed and confident with the situation will begin to demonstrate more meaningful and clear signs of her dominance in everyday life. Only the other day, Jane had me kneeling at her feet polishing up her boots because she thought they looked a bit dull. This now seemed like an entirely natural thing for Jane to ask me to do, and didn’t bother her at all to just tell me to do it. No please or thank you, just an expectation that I would do this for her. This would never have happened a few years ago.


    It’s also interesting to hear you call V Mistress, I wonder if you will still do this in a years time, or even more interesting whether V will approve after you have told her about your submission.

    You have a very interesting dilemma as I see it. Do you open up with the whole aroundherfinger type explanation, or do you just work on what you have already started. It is clear that V enjoys teasing a little, and is fully aware of the control she has over you, so may just be encouraged by how you respond to her in slowly developing submissiveness, letting her always feel that she is loved and adored.

    The problems start to arise with the latter, if you still feel strongly that you would like V to be more dominant, to express and assert her dominance more directly, then you may feel the need to open up more about what really turns you on.

    It’s never easy, but you seem to have made a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The progress we experienced was unexpected, to say the least. Hearing some of the things V said made the fine hairs behind my neck stand on edge in expectation.

    I know there are dangers, and I have thought of a few myself, but I guess my current position is that since

    1) I have not been able to bring my need / desire into the open

    and

    2) My hidden submission was noticed and has begun to bear fruit

    therefore,

    1) I must be grateful for whatever results I get an continue working towards a point where I will be able to open up myself completely to her.

    My plan is to persevere on this path, trying to balance what I want to give with what V is willing to accept.

    I still think that at some point I'll have to open up completely and come out clean, but I don't know whether that will happen sooner or later. The recent progress has made it so that I feel I can wait some time and we can grow together some more before I do it.

    This will allow her to become more comfortable with something that has always been with me, but it's new to her.

    ReplyDelete