Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Service Again

This morning V asked me what my plans for the day were.

"I don't have any plans. Today is Saturday and I want to do whatever you ask me to."

She said she didn't have anything for me to do, but then asked me for a sandwich. I said all right and she said that whoever got up first would get it.

"No," I said, getting up. "Let me get it for you."

I made her a sandwich and when I gave it to her I thanked her for asking me for giving me something I could do for her. She told me that she had to go out but that she wanted me to gather all dirty laundry from around the house and bag it so she could take it to the laundry. I was to take the bags to her car and also the girl's bikes, so they could ride at the shopping center. I did all that immediately, even though she said that she didn't need it done until later. I wanted to be free for her to ask me anything else.

I was wondering if she would like me to offer to do the laundry in her place, but I thought that she was planning to do some computer work while the laundry was done and if she stayed home she would get busy with chores and would not complete her required work.

I came to report to her that the laundry and the bikes were in her car. She looked at me and said that I was sexy.

"You are sexy," she said, holding my hand. "I like you, even with that stupid hat (I was wearing a hat because I had gone outside to load the car) and I mean I really like you, isn't that awesome?"

I admitted that I was pleased that she thought I was sexy and asked her if she was going to do anything about it. She smiled and said that what she wanted was to give me work. I repeated my previous statement that I was there to serve her in anyway she needed.

She surprised me with what she did after.

She told me that she was tired and she was not going to do anything else after the laundry, and wanted me to take her to the movies. She explained that she didn't know if she was going to have enough time, however, because she had a lot of housework to do.

I told her that the boys and I could do the housework while she was at the laundromat. I offered to do the dishes (there are many) and she said that she wanted me to clean the whole kitchen instead, so she could ask the boys to do the bathrooms. I smiled and thank her for giving me a way to please her. She said that maybe we could have sex tonight, but that she may be too tired. I told her that whether or not she wanted to have sex with me (she hushed me at this point because the girls were playing just outside the door) I still wanted to please her and that by giving me something specific to do for her, she was making me happy.

She said that we will have sex and a movie and that way we will both be happy. I asked her what she meant by that, in a teasing way, hoping to encourage her to get into the subject, but the girls needed help and we had to leave the conversation undone. I asked her if she would give the boys her instructions or she wanted me to do it and she said she would.

"Boys," she said coming to the living room. "I want you to clean the bathrooms and the kitchen. Dad will take care of the kitchen, and each boy will take a bathroom. Don't rush it, because the first one who finishes is going to go help the others, but don't drag it out either because if I come back home and you are not done, you will have to finish it by yourself."

She was using her commanding tone, the one that she rarely uses with me and I was getting weak at the knees, imagining that it was for me only and not for "the boys". As you can imagine the boys were whining and complaining. I was in bliss.

What she said next blew my mind.

"I want to see your heads nodding now, boys!" and "Do you understand?"

She waited for each boy in turn to nod and stop complaining and she said "Good".

Then she turned to me, still in commanding mode and gave me the same treatment.

I nodded. Of course I nodded, even though I know she did it more for the boys benefit than for mine, but still it gave me a thrill to be commanded and ordered to nod in recognition.

"Good Boy!"

Then she left. I had to go to my room for a bit to allow for my erection to fade before going back to clean the kitchen.

EDIT:

I did the best job I've ever done of cleaning the kitchen. When V came home I took the things from the car, including the bikes and brought everything back. She asked me why I didn't clean the kitchen and told me that there were traces of peanut butter and jelly on the floor, cheese wrappers on the table and a bunch of dirty plates in the sink.

I was about to get to the kitchen to drag the boys to clean it again when she bursted out in laughter. She told me that the kitchen was perfect and thank me for all my help.

She gave me oral sex for longer than usual, and then told me that she was done and she wanted to cuddle. I was surprised, but said okay. Then she pulled me over her and said "cuddle here" and we had a bit of rough sex.

In retrospect, I think it was another good day, and the kitchen is actually clean (I checked)

5 comments:

  1. I am afraid that I find the ads on your blog very distasteful, showing very young girls as it does. So for that reason, I am deleting the link from my blog to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. Even though these girls were suppossed to be 18 and older, they do look very young. I think they are trying to attract a certain audience with that particular look.

    I was in the process of removing the ad in question, when the thought came to me that I don't need any ads on this blog.

    The real reason I placed the ads is that in my other "life" my website has ads, and I automatically did the same. I do get some revenue from my site, which is not adult oriented.

    In my site, which is safe for children, I ban inapropriate content. Here, however, I was not paying much attention to it, as the ads were being provided by an online advertiser. Here, I don't have to do much maintenance and just come when there's something to post.

    I apologize for offending you and anyone else I may have ofended, for that matter.

    I thank you for this comment as I've done for your previous ones. You have been of help to me both by your comments here and by the ones on your site.

    Honoring this simple blog with a link on yours was and is a very personal matter, but whether you decide to have such a link or not, I hope you continue visiting and sharing your valued insight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your comments, and will restore our link. We both seem to have a common interest, and I am looking forward to see how your relationship develops. Any mutual help that we can get from our sites and others like them, is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things have gone very quite there, is everything OK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes and no... After what I consider remarkable advances, as seen in this post, I became "cold" again, not only on my submissiveness and service, but on other things as well.

    I have not been serving as I was before, and I have not been doing other things I was doing on my free time. Even my job performance was suffering.

    I don't know why that happenned, but I guess that I need a strong guide and a measure of control over my life. In the past few days, I 'made up my mind' that I really wasn't submissive and that it was all a fad, but then I read a poem that reminded me of my true self, with a physical response and everything, even though the poem is not erotic at all.

    I'm posting the entire poem here, as it gave me the inspiration to continue in the pursuit of my dream.

    I know I set my own progress back somewhat, but I feel that I can take it back up.

    Now, if only I dared to open up to my wife, I think she would keep me from straying away as I do sometimes.

    Thank you for asking.

    ReplyDelete