Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Being denied.

I was denied today.
In case you don't know what I'm talking about, in the last post I talked about the new game we are playing where I have to work out or I don't get sex. Well, today V told me that she was not going to count my workout and that I'd have to work out again tomorrow and "we'd see".
I'm so glad to see her beginning to embrace her power. I thanked her for her help and for being firm with me.
Before she decided to deny me, she told me that she was not sure if she was going to count my workout and that she was going to think about it. She asked me to do some other things for her today, such as serving her dinner in bed and said that maybe that would help her make up her mind. I asked her if she was trying to use her power in other areas and she said yes (WOW!) and in the end decided to let me wait another day.
The only thing I regret right now is that she can't find it in her to make me pleasure her, and by denying me, she denies herself. This may be a problem because if she gets horny enough, she may allow me to get unearned sex.
Other than that, the only thing I would wish for at this stage would be more teasing, but considering where we were just a couple of weeks ago, and how long it took me to even dare propose the idea of orgasm control to her, I can't complain. I'm in relative bliss right now and every step, no matter how small, as long as it is in the right direction, can be counted as a victory.

1 comment:

  1. Small steps my friend, small steps. One small point, I wouldn't keep asking her things like "are you trying to use your powers in other areas". If it feels like she is, then let her just do it as it becomes more natural.

    I think that the best thing you can do, is to let her see how much you enjoy giving into her feminine charms and that you wish only to be allowed to continue to experience the extreme joy and excitment you feel when submitting to her control. Tease and denial being the best way for you to show her just how much you love and adore her, and for her to express her control over you.

    ReplyDelete