Monday, November 21, 2011

A warning sign on the road to a FLM.

QUICK NOTE: There seems to be a problem with the comments system on this blog. While I'm allowed to make posts, I can't comment. I apologize that I can't respond to comments, and hope that this is only temporary. My ability to comment on other blogs has not been affected.

And now to the matter at hand.

Yesterday, when I arrived at home, my wife asked me if I could do the dishes. There were a lot of them, which showed that the people assigned to do dishes on Saturday and Sunday had not done them (V has a calendar of chores for everyone, and someone has to do dishes every day, Friday being my day.)

Instead of being glad for the opportunity to make V happy, I asked who was supposed to do them for the two days and suggested that maybe we should split the work. Little did I know that just before I got there, the kids were giving her an attitude about not wanting to do the dishes and that she was asking me just to get them out of the way, but had already promised some consequences to the kids for failing to do their chores. Being already upset by their reluctance to obey, she didn't need much from me to get frustrated.

"Forget it," she said, putting on the dishwasher gloves.

I tried to tell her that I would do them, to which she replied that it was too late and then she added, right there in front of the family, "and don't bother working out tonight," a reference to our arrangement of me only getting sex on days that I exercise.

Needless to say, I was devastated and after everyone was gone, I hugged her and told her how sorry I was for  not helping her, to which she said with a smile "Okay, I forgive you, but you're still not getting any." I accepted her decision meekly, being that I knew I had screwed up.

Something interesting I noticed is that she was not upset anymore. On other occasions, if everyone refused to help her and she had to do extra chores, she would be upset for a long time. Here, a few minutes after my disobedience, she was showing me lots of love and attention, and I was feeling very attentive as well. My guess is that by using her power over me to impose an immediate consequence, she got it out of her system. Apparently, she got it out of my system as well, because in the past, I would also get mad because she was upset and it would spiral down from there.

I think this is a warning sign for me on the road I'm taking. Even though it was mild and gentle, it was her own decision to deprive me of sex because I failed to please her on something that was not part of our arrangement. By accepting her decision, I honored the role that I hope she will take, a role that V seems to be enjoying more and more with every little act of dominance she engages in. I better get my act together because I think this will continue to progress as she grows into our new relationship and begins to exert more domination over me.

Today, I went and worked out without her even asking, and before I went I asked her if she needed anything form me. She said, no, but I have the feeling that she is planning on denying me tonight. If you have been reading my recent posts, you know that the condition does not say that I get sex every time I work out, but that I will definitely NOT have sex unless I work out.

I'm actually looking forward to some teasing and denial on her part. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure whether this is the problem you have, but Mistress Ivey recently posted a solution which you might want to check out:

    http://mistressivey.blogspot.com/2011/10/dont-keep-me-signed-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad to hear that V calm down quickly, and to hear that she obviuosly acted positively to your quick apology. I am guessing that she was enjoying using her obvious power and control over you to make a point. Learn from mistake, because the more you demonstrate your submission and positive benefits to V, the more she will come to expect your submission and even encourage it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh oh, I said, as I read your post. I know that feeling!
    I think she may feel in control, so just made her decision and moved on with it, maybe...
    I hope you're back on a workout schedule, er, soon! :)

    ReplyDelete