Saturday, November 19, 2011

She initiates a conversation...

This morning, we had a 'conversation'.

My wife initiated it by cuddling up to me and beginning to stroke me slowly. She asked me if I wanted her body, and what I would like to do with it. I answered honestly and in the affirmative and she seemed pleased by my answers. "Well, too bad, baby," she said as she continued to stroke me for a while.

Then she told me that a friend of hers was moving and needed help, and that she had signed me up to help, so I was to get up and go there. She said that if I worked hard at helping her friend move, she would count it as working out for the purposes of our game.

She commented on a couple other aspects of our game as well, and even though I don't remember the exact conversation (hey, she was stroking me!) the ideas she expressed are more or less as follows:

  • Our arrangement is working fine, for the most part, but it needs some tweaking.
  • It seems that it takes effort to tease me, and she is very busy and tired most of the time, so she's not teasing me enough.
  • In a couple of weeks, she will have more time available to make sure she motivates me more (I shuddered at this one, half in excitement, half in fear)
  • She thinks that my workouts need to be more intense, or I won't lose weight.
  • She told me that for now, she wants me to go to the gym on Tuesdays, starting this week, and that she wants me working hard.
  • She also told me that she will have to watch what I eat, but she's not sure how she's going to do that.
I don't know if I was coherent as we had the conversation, but I agreed to everything she said and went ahead and helped her friend move. She had some heavy stuff to take down two flights of stairs, so it was quite the workout actually.

I was impressed that she took it upon herself to have the conversation with me and that she did things that I have read in D/s literature, but have never discussed with her. Things like extracting a promise from me by teasing me sexually, ordering me to go help someone else, describing her thoughts of how to "help" me better and making me talk even though all I wanted was to let go and enjoy her teasing, are all things I have read on different websites and books over the past few years, but seeing her doing them apparently out of her own imagination made me very excited.

I wonder if my submissiveness, even hidden as it was, actually pushed buttons deep inside my wife's dominant side and that has encouraged her to become more dominant to me.

I'm loving it.

2 comments:

  1. Another positive posting and it sounds as though your wife is beginning to explore her more dominant side. No wonder you are loving it....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - "I don't know if I was coherent as we had this conversation" :)

    I'm hoping she is moving forward... my wife seems to be in a similar spot, this is interesting.

    ReplyDelete