Sunday, November 13, 2011

Can't wait for tomorrow!

First of all, I am really happy that I managed to retrieve the password for this blog. I couldn't change it because the email address that I used to create it is no longer valid. Finally I managed to figure out the password and change the email address.
Now for some real news: My wife is in control of my orgasms!!!
No, she is not dominating me quite yet, not at the level I desire, but there has been a gigantic leap of progress from the last time I posted here, and I am happier than a dog with two tails right now :) How did it happen? Read on!
Some time back, I told her that I needed motivation to exercise and lose weight. She playfully suggested that if I went and worked out for 15-30 minutes, she'd have sex with me. Of course I got up and went power walking. She fulfill her end of the deal and I got great sex. This went on for a week or two, but didn't work anymore, because she was too tired to offer sex as a reward and took pity on me when she wanted to have sex.
For a while I debated whether to bring the subject up again, and as you know, my fear always had the best part of me, but that changed the other day (actually last week) and I have been dying to find the password to this blog ever since, to share it with you :)
So how did it happen?
She said that she was very worried for my health and that I really needed to work out. I said "I know, but I'm always so tired!" we talked a little about it and I said that she could help. Since she had the previous experience, she had an idea of where I was coming from and said "I'm not going to do anything I haven't done in the years we've been married" to which I answered that it was not something new, but some structure to it. Then we agreed that I would tell her after the kids went to bed.
I was shaking with fear all afternoon, fearing that I would not dare bring the subject up, but when she came to bed, she asked me if I wanted t talk now and I agreed. What follows is a distillation of our chat. 75% of the time I was like uh... hmm... well... and having a hard time to keep my voice calm.
I explained to her that sex was the most powerful motivator in the world and that the few days that we had tried sex as a reward for exercise had worked but there were two basic problems with that approach:
1) If sex is used as a reward that is paid, anytime I work out she will be indebted to me, therefore, if she is not in the mood, or is too busy she will not want to do it, also, if I perceive that she is not going to pay, the motivation factor disappears.
2) If I don't keep my end of the bargain, but she wants to have sex, she will either have to deprive herself (punishment for her) or give me what was supposed to be a reward for free. One way or another this makes the program unworkable.
After explaining the problems I offered the following solution (I still don't know how I dared):
1) Sex would not be a direct reward for working out, but lack of it would be a consequence for failing to do it.
2) If I worked out, I may (or may not) have sex. If I didn’t, I would definitely have none.
3) The decision of whether I could have sex on working out days would be entirely in her power. She didn’t have to say why or why not and it would be entirely up to her choice.
4) If I worked out, the ‘effects’ (the possibility of having sex) expire the following morning. There is no cumulative effect or saving ‘rewards points’ for another day.
5) This game was all for me, and it should not limit her in any way. If she wants to have sex but I have not ‘earned’ it, she can have me do anything to pleasure her, sexual or non-sexual, including having sex until she is satisfied and making me stop.
6) She should have no mercy. The ‘no work out, no orgasm’ (for me) rule should be enforced always.
7) If I complain or get in a bad mood, she should remind me that I asked for this and that it is for my own good.
8) She should tease me; both verbally and physically to make sure I am as motivated as can be, whether or not she thinks that there will be sex later or not.
9) She doesn’t have to tell me if she is planning to have sex with me or not, but should require that I work out “just in case”.
10) She should make sure to tell me why I’m not getting any when I fail to do my part.
11) No excuses on my part will change her mind. This should serve me as a reminder.
Believe it or not, my wife embraced this new setup! She said that she thought it would work and that she would do it. She was laughing and I said that she seemed to be enjoying her new power and she said she was.
She said that we would start immediately so I would be going to bed without "getting any". I confessed to her that I felt a jolt in my member when she said that and she laughed again!
The only rile she had an issue with was number 5. She said she didn't think that making me stop would work for her. I told her that it would be powerful and she agreed but she doesn't think she will do it, because having me finish inside her gives her "an emotional close-out" (her words, which I don't really understand).
Anyway, that was Tuesday. Here is the summary since then:
TUE: That's the night I presented this game to her. No release.
WED: I was too tired to work out and resigned to not get any, but she came on to me and started talking to my penis, telling "him" that he was not getting any and that he knew whose fault it was. She laughed as my penis came to full attention. She told me "look at him, poor thing! You don't deserve to have a penis! You don't know how to give it what it needs" After teasing me for a while, she asked me if I had gotten a second wind and said "Go work out!" I did and had the most intense intercourse in recent memory.
THU: Nothing
FRI: Nothing
SAT: She woke me up in the morning and noticed I had an erection. She said "what are you doing here? Go work out!" I did, and when I came back she told me that she was having her period, so I was not getting any, but I was a good boy for working out. Then she added that she had been in her period since Thursday, so I'd never know if she could do it Sunday or not. (Smart one this one... she's getting the hang of it)
SUN: Too busy for anything, but I suspect that she is still in her period. Now that I have given up control of my sexual pleasure to her, I don't think I need to know when she's available or not.
That brings me up to date.
Oh, I almost forgot that yesterday I started to keep a journal of her teases, my workouts and my feelings. After I finish the entry for the day, I send it to her. I told her that it was because all this is an experiment and I may need to remember. I also told her that I'd send it to her daily by email. She said that she would be too busy to read it and I told her that she doesn't have to, because I am the only one who has to do things for this, but that if she feels like it, she can write any remarks on it as well. She said Okay.
As I said before, I'm so happy my legs are shaking (and something else is dripping).
I know this is not full-fledged female domination, but I feel great. She loves the control and the power she feels and that will ensure that she keeps it up.
Today I asked her something (non sexual) that apparently I have asked too may times and she said: "ask me one more time and you will be in so much trouble that no amount of exercise will help you." Major jolt right there!
I can't wait for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you have found something that you can both work with and enjoy together. I am sure that things work out well for you both, this won't be the end, but the start of your submission to an ever increasingly dominant and expectant wife.

    I may just steal a version of your game, and try it with Jane if that's ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love your recounting of the discussion. It sounds great for you!
    Almost sounds like my wife... kinda interested, but not as high a sex drive as me (and her work, and her period..). Good news is it seems your wife is kinda "keeping score" (maybe) by giving you "good credit" if she doesn't have sex with you, so maybe you'll get some later, to keep up your interest!
    I'd say you should work out at least 30 mins to qualify for sexual relief, though, at this point. :)

    ReplyDelete