Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another (way better) Spanking

I should have posted this yesterday, but had no time, so here it is. There is another post that should be written today, so if I have time, I will double post today.

I received a better spanking this time.

I had left some clothes out of place (very few, mind you) and V came over to my side of the bed and pointed at them.

"What is this?" She asked in the severe tone I have come to associate with good things to come.

I started to pick the clothes up to place them in their proper place when she asked me if I knew what the maid would do if she found out that I was making a mess in "her house". (See the past few posts to see who the "maid" is)

"I don't know," I said meekly. I wanted to say that she would tie me up face down on my bed and give me a spanking that would last me a week, but I said nothing.

"She's going to be mad," she said. "Very mad, and you are not going to like it."

I placed the clothes in the hamper and V called me to her side. She asked me to do something, which I have to confess, because of what came after, I don't even remember, but she made me agree to it.

What I remember is what she did to make me say yes. She took the kitchen spatula that she used to spank me the last time and started to ask me questions. Every "yes" answer earned me a hard slap on the bottom. Every "no" only earned me a soft caress. In the end, she told me that I had to agree is I knew what was good for me, and I did.

After I agreed, she called me "good boy" and told me to get naked and give her a foot massage. As I began to lower myself to my knees, she ordered me to stop and indicated that I should do it in reverse position and with my ass up. She proceeded to lay back as I knelt beside her with my naked behind in her direction, sticking up.

As I worshiped her feet, with massage and kisses, she inflicted quite some pain on my behind. Every time I slowed down on my attentions to her feet, she stopped spanking me.

"You stop, I stop," She said, which drove me crazy and I started licking and kissing her feet with more intensity, as she returned the "favor" on my burning behind.

"Keep that butt up!" She said whenever I faltered, emphasizing her words with a quick slap. "This will be a work out for you."

This time she didn't show mercy. This time she went hard on my bottom and I felt the burning even the morning after, even though I could not see any markings. I can't feel it anymore, and there is not redness, so even though it burned as it hit, it was nothing compared to what some others around here are getting.

It was still amazing, though. Really nice, and made me feel really grateful. Being down there at her feet, being free to express my love to her via foot worship while she spanked my ass red made me feel her power and control in a way that I could not even imagine just a few months (no, weeks) ago.

She just came into the room, pulled my chair back, making me stare at her upside down face.

"You are going to do the dishes," she said matter-of-factly. "And you are going to do them as soon as we finish eating, or I won't be doing any cooking tonight, Got it?"

"Yes, you get it." She said before I had time to answer.

So I left this post unfinished, walked to the kitchen, wore her apron, which is probably going to be mine pretty soon (no need to rush things now, right?), and did all the dishes.

Good times.


2 comments:

  1. You must be on cloud 9, wherever that is....!!!

    In many ways it's not what's said, it's not what you are made or expected to do, It's just the fact that you are being ordered to do it and she knows that she is in control.. OMG you lucky guy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely up there now. V is not wavering or hesitating in denying my orgasms and she really spanked me nice this time while I licked and kissed her feet. I think that my progress was slow for a long time, but it has moved ahead in strides recently.

      Delete