Saturday, September 1, 2012

Patience...

I was not able to submit the order for my strapon (V's strapon, to be technically correct) because there were no funds on my bank account and my other credit card was at the limit (until today).

Bad Economy anyone?

So, I finally managed to submit the order today, and now have to wait until it arrives. This is where patience is needed, because just thinking about my Princess taking me from behind makes my knees jiggle, but I have been too excited as of late and need to take it a little easier.

This morning, after drawing a RED marble and giving V an unreturned orgasm, she told me that I had to do something with my day.

"We are having a lot of fun lately with all the sex," she said. "But you need to do something else. You can't be thinking about sex all day long. The whole idea of this was to make you more productive."

You see? All I planned to do today was to wash the dishes and do the laundry, both things that V asked me to do, but she wants me to do other things, like work on my own projects. I think I have been smothering her with my "needy" behavior.

I'm glad she understands that orgasm denial makes me more productive (or that it's supposed to) but I need to be careful no to wear out my success and her fun by being too overwhelming or overbearing.

For the rest of the day, I have been engaged in other activities (did the dishes too, of course) and even though it is first and foremost in my mind, I have not mentioned or done anything sexual.

I think she noticed, because before leaving the house for a personal errand, she came behind me as I sat in front of the computer, rubbed my back a little and reminded me that now we have the money to order her strapon. I think she did this to let me know that she is not upset, and still wants to take me from behind, but that I have to be a little more patient...

So, today's post is brought to you by the word PATIENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment