Sunday, September 23, 2012

Not Much to Say...

Everything has continued as described in the past few posts, so I have not deemed it necessary to post.

Denial has become more common, and teasing is intermittent, as in sometimes I get a lot and sometimes none. Obviously, when not teased, I get depressed, and when teased, I get excited. Nothing new there.

No new spankings have happened, although I was offered one the other day.

I have been taken from behind with the strapon dildo several times now, and V seems to enjoy it a lot. The last time she was sounding as if she was getting some pleasure from it, but I can't be sure.

Well, I have lost some more weigh now, and reached the lower weigh I had just before my injure. I still need to lose plenty more, and with treatment making me better, I hope I will be able to do more effective workouts.

I will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment