Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nervous as a teenage girl...

My order is here. It seemed an eternity as I waited and waited for it to arrive, but faithful to its promise, the UPS guy came here yesterday afternoon and dropped off my package, or should I say V's package?

We opened the box last night, even though V warned me that we could not do anything with it because we had a previous engagement. When I saw the CURVE, my first impression was that it was larger than I expected. However, after taking it out of the box and placing it in the harness, I realized that it was not as large as I feared.

"Mine is prettier than yours," V said, mockingly. True in my opinion, as I don't particularly like penises.

V tried it on and checked herself in the mirror.

"Wow," she said. "Now I know how guys feel."

I had to ask.

"Well, now I feel different, because instead of being penetrated, it will be me doing the penetration. How do you feel about that?"

"A little nervous," I said truthfully.

She laughed and said that our roles have reversed completely.

She got close and started to rub her toy against me. I got a full erection in no time.

"Take it out," she said, pointing to my crotch. I obeyed. "Oh, yours is still bigger, thicker."

She placed them side by side and played with both, commenting on how the silicon one felt just like mine and how firmly in place the harness remained as she moved around. I hope it behaves the same way as we put it to real use.

"This is an adventure," she said. "But we can't do it tonight (I knew already) I will take you tomorrow."

She took it off and gave it to  me for safekeeping.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked suddenly.

"Yeah," I said.

She teased me that she was going to be my first, but that I should not be afraid because she was going to be nice and gentle with me. Then she told me that she was not an anal virgin and asked me if I found that disappointing.

"No," I said. I knew she wasn't because early in our marriage I entered her anally several times. According to conversations we had since then, she only allowed me to do it because she wanted to experiment, but she didn't like it and that's the reason I never again got tickets to the back door. Although I don;t know for sure, I think I was her first anal partner. Now she is going to be mine.

After that, we left on our errands.

This morning, while still in bed, I was kissing and rubbing her back and I told her I wanted her.

"I know," she said. "You can wait, and today you can't want me, because today I want you."

"Huh?" I'm such an idiot when my blood goes down there...

"I'm going to be the one doing the screwing tonight."

After that, she asked me to make her breakfast in bed and gave me a shopping list. She said she was going to be busy, and that tonight she would have "relaxing sex".

I gave myself an enema, to be ready for her. I read somewhere that you should do it several hours before intercourse, so you are not leaking water in the moment of truth, so I did it before noon. I used warm water and did it three times.  V knew I was going to do it (the enema kit came with her strapon) and agreed to it s long as she doesn't have to be involved. This means that she will not be giving me any enemas, something that would have been very erotic, but I can live without. Then again, she might change her mind later...

Now I'm home alone, super ready for her, but she will not be home until later. She asked me to have dinner ready by the time she comes back, and I am not planning to disappoint her, so I will stop this post right now.

If everything goes according to plan, I'll describe the loss of my virginity as soon as possible.

I'm as nervous as a teenage girl right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment