Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Very Bad (good) Deal

This post continues right where the previous one left off, on last Saturday's afternoon.

So there I was, waiting all afternoon. I gave myself an enema and was all ready for Miss V. The level of horniness was very high, and I could barely resist the urge of taking matters into my own hands, to use the common expression, but the thought of possibly experiencing an orgasm solely from anal stimulation kept me away from temptation.

Miss V arrived late, as usual, and told me right away that she was too tired to do anything (bummer...) and that I should be ready tomorrow (Sunday). We had another commitment Sunday morning, so I knew this didn't mean the morning and that I would have to clean myself again. I don't know if taking enemas in three consecutive days is healthy, but that was exactly what I was going to have to do, and the one from Saturday had not been very pleasant and had given me some cramps. Any tips on this would be appreciated. Please note that I have to self administer the enemas, because Miss V doesn't want top be involved, so being "tortured" by the process is not in the least stimulating.

Anyway, the next day went as usual as we went through our respective commitments. I think it was about 2:00 in the afternoon when I took the enema and cleansed myself. This time it didn't hurt, but I had a hard time keeping it in place. Maybe I lubricated it too much, I think, but I did so because the enemas dry my anus up and I was trying to keep it hydrated.

Miss V came home and worked on something else while I waited, patiently, not pestering her, for her signal. It didn't come until nightfall, when she went to the bedroom.

The first thing she did when I walked into the room was to ask for my marbles, which I immediately gave to her. I had 8 green and 8 red ones, so 50% probability. I really wanted a green one to come up, because I was super-horny, but when she pulled it out, it was red.

I was kind of frustrated because I had been waiting so long, but I managed to sigh, smile and ask Miss V what she wanted to do.

"I'm going to do stuff to you," she said, to my great relief and gratitude. "But you are not allowed to enjoy them. If you show the smallest degree of enjoyment, I will stop."

I felt a tug in my underwear at those words, but I kept my straight face and agreed to her terms.

"I want you to be very unhappy," she added.

I saw this as an opening for me and I suggested that I was more than willing to resist, if she wanted and to make her tie me up, but that I was concerned that if I showed displeasure, she would stop to ask me if I was okay, and that would ruin the effect.

"I do that, eh?" she said smiling. "I know, I'd like to make you cry, but if you did, I'd wonder if I was doing it wrong and would have to stop and ask."

"Look," I said, almost panting in anticipation as she put her strapon on and adjusted it into place. "Let's do this. If I really need you to stop I'll say "Rumpelstinkin". If I don't say it, you can ignore whatever else I say and keep going.

She liked the idea.

"Take off your clothes and come here," she said pointing at the side of the bed. "Now!"

I dropped my clothes off as fast as I could, but it was not fast enough, because she pulled me over and gave me a few swats with the kitchen spatula. One of them came the wrong was and hurt more than usual, but no way I was going to say Rumpelstinkin, so I just took it.

Then she laid back in bed and presented her dildo up.

"Here," she said, handing me the bottle of lubricant. "Do your job".

I lubricated her shaft, feeling a little awkward as she laughed at me.

"Is this okay?" I asked after every inch was glossy with the slippery stuff.

"I don't know," she said. "That's your problem."

So I put a bit more.

After that, she made me bend over the side of the bed, in the same position she has taken me before, but this time, instead of going straight for the sex, she gave me a spanking. It wasn't a super hard spanking, since she is not ready for that yet, but she didn't stop to ask me if I was all right and that allowed me to get a bit into what I think others refer to as sub-space.

I think I was there, or getting there, because when she placed the head of her dildo against my ass, I was startled and surprised, as if I had forgotten what I had been waiting all day for.

She did me from behind longer and harder than she has ever done. She also pulled herself over me to stare at my face and threatened me with stopping if I was enjoying, but I kept squirming and saying no every time she asked me if I wanted what she was doing to me. She also smacked me on the thighs and bottom as she did.

Then she said that she was tired and that my time was up.

I begged for more, and she consented to let me ride her dildo. I lubricated it again as she laid back and in no time I had placed two pillow under her hips and was on top of her, getting the full length inside me. We did this for a while, and twice I almost felt that an orgasm was near, but it faded. Then she said that it was time for me to stop, because I looked like I was enjoying it and I was not supposed to.

This time I almost cried, and it was for real.

"Please," I begged. "Please let me cum!"

She said that I could not and that maybe next time.

"I'll pay!" I said, not really knowing what I was getting into. "Please! I'll give up all my green marbles if you let  me cum!"

"Really?" she asked, laughing. "You are willing to give up all your marbles for one orgasm?"

"Yes!" I yelled as she continued laughing and pumping her dildo up my ass. "Yes, please!"

She pondered for a long second and then said "okay".

She grabbed my penis with her left hand, and it drove me crazy with lust and desire.

"Oh, look," she said. "This must be the best of both worlds."

I said yes.

"You can come now," she said sweetly, as I went further and further into ecstasy.

"I want you to make me," I said in what must have sounded like a ridiculous moan.

"Come now, baby!" She said and smacked my behind with the spatula.

She noticed my strong reaction and kept on telling me to come and spanking me until I exploded all over her belly and chest in one of the most powerful orgasms that I've ever had.

"What have I done?" I asked after the tremors of orgasm subsided. "What possessed me to make this deal?"

Miss V laughed again, asked me to get out and to get her something to clean herself.

After I showered and washed the dildo I came back into the room, and she was there in all her beautiful glory, looking at me in her loving way.

"Change the marbles, baby," she said. "I want to see them all red."

"I can't believe I did this," I said as the red marbles, all 16 of them clinked into the container. "You know the last time I had 16 red marbles it took me 11 days to pull a green one?"

"Ouch," she said.


Sometimes, not always, but sometimes...
"I'm going to offer you a deal," she continued as I laid in bed next to her. "I will give you a list of things to do for extra marbles."

My ears perked at that, because it is an extension of what she has been doing into other areas.

"It won't be easy," she explained. "But you will have the opportunity to accelerate your green marbles. Do you want to do this?"

"Yes," I said promptly.

So after Sunday, this is how the deal stood:
  1. I began the week with 16 red marbles, having used the 8 green ones to pay for one orgasm. 
  2. Miss V is going to offer extra green marbles for performing other acts of service to her.
Several days have passed and I have seen what the offered deals have been, but this will have to be the subject of another post. for now, I will say that I have mixed feelings about the deal, which can be summarized as follows:

  1. Afraid that I will be denied more because of the 16 red marbles.
  2. Excited that I will be denied more for the same reason
  3. Surprised that Miss V is extending the game beyond me working out
  4. Concerned about what acts of service Miss V will demand
  5. Happy to see Miss V growing in her confidence and dominance.
So, in the end, I can honestly say that the horrible deal I begged for turned out to be pretty darned good, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment