Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have a bad feeling about this...

Today is day 8 of denial for me. Sadly, there has not been much in the teasing department since V is very tired from work.

This is the time when my brain begins to play tricks on me and I start having uncontrolled feelings of being unloved, unappreciated and undesired. This has happened before, and I know that the feelings are unfounded, but I still get them anyway. The trick is not to let them come out, because they are frustrating and confusing to Miss V, who wants to please me, but gets the mixed signal of my negative feelings.

Last night, after earning two green marbles, one for working out and another for doing the list of chores that V texted me, she came home and told me that yet again, she was too tired for sex. She must have seen or perceived my frustration, because she added:

"Let's see what color of marble you get, if it's green, I'll let you do stuff, but if it's green, you will go to sleep."

The marble came out red. She laughed, stuck her tongue at me and wished me a good night, but as she was closing her eyes, she added something troubling.

"It looks like you are never going to have sex again."

When she said that, I got an almost immediate erection, which I tried to hide because it could give the wrong idea. Of course I don't want to be permanently denied! I'm having a hard time with the 8 days I'm in right now. The reason for the erection, is that Miss V used her erotic power. I would have gotten an erection all the same if she would have said "Kneel right here and lick my pussy, biatch" and it would have been a much more agreeable use of her power, but even though her threat was not for something good, the fact that she knew she could make it, made me feel her power.
Anyway, enough trying to rationalize the erection. The facts are that she threatened me with permanent denial and I got an erection. Everything else is speculation on my part.

So, she noticed my erection anyway and grabbed it, but only with her fingertips.

"Aww, look how cute you are!" she said giving it a little shake. "Look how cute!"

Then, my beautiful, lovely wife pulled me towards her so we were facing each other, placed my penis between her knees and fell asleep. I dripped a lot of pre-cum on her legs, and stayed there, enjoying this little gift until I became soft and my penis slipped back out of her wet, slippery legs.

Oh, I'm so horny right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment