Friday, October 5, 2012

Vanilla Submission

Looking past into earlier posts on this blog reminds me how frustrated I was, how little progress I had and how many needs and cravings I was not having satisfied because I did not have the nerve to come clean and confess to Miss V.

Looking at more recent entries, I'm amazed at the progress we have made. From not being able to even talk about these things, to being taken from behind with the strapon. From not being able to serve to being ordered to do so, and without reward. Much of the progress has been so sudden that I have found it hard to explain, however, I found this blog HERE, where they talk about Vanilla Dominants (and if you remember my early posts, you know my wife is Vanilla) and how to better encourage them to become dominant. One of the common themes throughout the blog is that one has to create a safe space (a firewall, he calls it sometimes) around the kinky space, so the Vanilla partner doesn't feel threatened by the changes in the relationship. In reading this blog, I came to realize that I had been applying some of its principles without even knowing it, and that gives some explanation to my success.

  • I have given permission to V to be "bad" in a safe environment (no consequences)
  • I stopped being subservient in daily life and confessed to my desire of sexual domination
  • I provided an excuse for V to deny me without feeling responsible (the marbles game)
  • I have pleased her in any way she has requested, even if her requests are mostly vanilla
I could go on, but I think that you better go read his blog for yourself. You can find it by clicking on its tile here: How do I get my partner to dominate me?

Now before you go thinking that I have all this figured out, here is a gold nugget I found there about the need to "negotiate" instead of trying stealth submission and I am going to try with Miss V.

QUOTE:

Humans are most comfortable with like-for-like. 'Fessing up that bringing your lover a cup of coffee gets you wet or hard... well that might be a little creepy or freaky. And, since D&S looks erotic to an outsider, it's probably a bad idea to rush to reveal any kind of submissive pleasure from any non-sexual act.

Instead, when you're doing something obviously one-sided in bed, share what's in your mind.

For example; "Giving you head turns me on because I'm pretending I'm your slave."

Then, depending on their reaction, float the idea. Don't make a big thing of it, and don't be apologetic either. All you’re asking for is a spice. "Next time I'm going to wear a slave collar."

Then follow through and actually produce—in this example—the collar.

From then on, refuse to perform the submissive act without that collar. At the same time offer your slave whenever appropriate, and make it clear that the slave is available on demand.

Isn't this negotiation?

Yes, it is—technically—negotiation. However, it's not about demanding particular scenes or actions. It's about bringing what's already there to the surface where you can both see it, and about making a distinction between your everyday self and your slave self.

It's not unreasonable to say "I will happily be your slave if you will treat me as one."

It's also—possibly—permission for your partner


We subs forget that taking the dominant role requires playing at being evil. This is especially true for service-orientated. (If the dominant partner is mostly topping, then they are fairly obviously giving pleasure to their sub.)

This means that very
vanilla people with dominant leanings will rarely admit how much kinky pleasure they get from your submission.

Who knows? Perhaps when you're giving your partner oral service, he or she is privately imagining you are wearing a steel collar and can shortly be dismissed back to your cage. There's only one way to find out...

 
END QUOTE.

There you have it.

So here is my next goal:

In a calm, relaxed manner, when the time seems appropriate, and when Miss V is in a sexy mood, I will confess that the reason her spanking me or pegging me makes me so horny is that I like to imagine that she is forcing me to do it. I will repeat to her my assertion that I love to serve her and Love it when she uses her erotic power to control me for the same reasons and will ask her to treat me as if she was forcing me to serve her.

Okay, just writing that paragraph game me an erection.

Aren't we just plain weird?


3 comments:

  1. Looking at your plan - and without having read your entire blog - two thoughts:

    1. When she's being Femdom, does she actually like hearing you plead? You may enjoy the dominion, but not the active domination.

    2. What you plan asks her to revert to make-believe/role play. Does she enjoy this? Otherwise, perhaps you should consider: what does she think she is doing when she pegs and spanks? Can you extend that?

    Perhaps with the pegging - which you obviously enjoy :) - you could push the logic further back. Perhaps, on those nights, pegging is the ONLY way you are allowed to come. So then you are either begging for normal sex instead, or pleading with her to peg you to orgasm?

    With the spanking - perhaps that's to make the pegging work? Pleading to be humiliated is humiliating :)

    Or perhaps you could suggest she might hit you harder, but you would need to be tied up - that's the option I'd go for; up the level of pain until you really don't want it while it's happening, so you are genuinely pleading....

    Keep us posted!
    G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for commenting on my little corner!

      As I said on your blog, I found that I had already been applying many of your principles wihtout being able to articulate them. Next I have to go get your book.

      As far as your questions:

      1. I don't think she enjoys me pleading, and I find she finds it a bit of a turn-off, but these things are dynamic and fluid, and the other day she asked me if I wanted to cum and when I said yes, she ordered me to beg and then refused anyway because my begging had not been convincing enough. I think that at her own pace, she is moving towards enjoying the domination.

      2. She enjoys a bit of role-play in our play. She purchased a maid uniform she wants to wear to "torture" me (she said) and she has commented several times that she likes the way she feels when we reverse roles and she "screws instead of being screwed". I guess I need to explore a bit more of what goes through her head when she pegs and spanks.

      I started work on my goal this morning, telling her that the reason I loved being spanked as I gave her a foot massage is that I like to imagine that she is forcing me to do it. Her answer was "of course I'm forcing you to do it. Now, make me breakfast."

      Thanks again for coming over and commenting. I'm looking forward to your next posts.

      Delete