Saturday, December 17, 2011

Little things that mean a lot

Because of a health condition, I had not been able to work out for the last few days. V has kept me denied. I'm glad that my problem didn't become cause for her to have pity on me.

"What do you want?" She asked me last night when she turned around and caught me staring at her bottom.

"You know," I said a little shy. I'm not naturally shy, but since she began conditioning my orgasms, I seem to feel shy when alone in her presence.

"I know," she said with a crooked smile, getting closer and grabbing my member, with readily came up to receive her attention. "But, are you going to get it?"

"No?" I answered, a small portion of me hoping that she would have mercy, the rest of me begging for her to remain firm.

"No, you're not going to, and do you know why?" She kept rubbing my now fully-erect penis.

"Because I haven't worked out?" I could not even look at her in the eye, and I think she noticed.

She laughed, pushed my penis away and said with finality: "You have been a bad boy and need to be punished."

She left the room. I was denied again. I could not believe just how small and insignificant her simple gesture made me feel, and how erotic it was. I think she is becoming aware of the nature of her power over me, although she still has not figured out the magnitude of it.

I love this woman.

This morning she pointed to her calendar. There are little symbols there that she uses to keep track of our love making.

"Look," she said. "We are not getting enough sex around here, and I'm horny."

I felt like the world was taken from under my feet. I felt like telling her that she didn't have to be horny, that I would work for her pleasure alone and then accept to be denied mine. That I would be there for her and her alone; that she owned my full devotion and I would never let her go wanting, unless that was her desire.

I felt so many things...

But all those feelings and thoughts flushed through my brain in only seconds, and there was no time to answer, because she was still talking.

"You HAVE to work out today." She finished before leaving the room.

Needless to say, I did work out today. She went to bed and told me to wake her up in the morning and "we would see"

I hope she denies me again, but I hope in doing that she doesn't deny herself. I don't want to bring the subject up again, however, as she has already mentioned that she doesn't want to do it.

We'll see in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment