Saturday, December 3, 2011

Was this a trick? I hope so...

This week, I didn't feel too well, physically and didn't work out for four days in a row. Needless to say, my wife kept her side of our bargain and I didn't get any. However, since I was feeling sick, my sexual energy was low and I didn't really feel too much under her spell.

That changed today.

Yesterday, when my wife came home from work, I was in the room. She entered and closed the door. She was wearing her leather boots, (which I hope one day she'll make me kiss) and some sexy jeans.

"Did you work out?" She asked. I hadn't and I did not lie to her. "Aww, too bad..."

Then she bent over and took her boots off, then turned her back to me (she knows I love her rear view) and took her jeans off slowly, teasingly, showing off the sexy underwear I didn't know she was wearing. She made a show of stretching and laying on bed, as I became really hard for the first time in four days.

"If you don't work out tomorrow," she said with an impish smile. "I'll have to take you on giving me a massage... naked."

Then she went to sleep and I stayed awake, wondering if I should have told her that she could ask for it tonight, because I knew that I was going to work out and therefore would not be denied. In the end I didn't say anything and she fell asleep.

Today, I was so sure that I was going to work out that I was not even thinking about tease and denial, and at one point wondered if the energy was dissipating and my wife was losing interest.

She had other plans...

At about the time I was supposed to finish work, she texted me asking me how I felt. I texted her back telling her that I was feeling better. I thought that she was going to reply that I should go work out, but what she sent me was that she wanted me to take her to the movies.

I barely had time to get home to get ready to go watch the movie, so I obviously failed to work out again. We went to the movie, then she asked me to take her for a burger, which we did. It was nice, she stood in front of every door until I opened it for her, she asked me to drive, and gave me a lot of instructions for tomorrow.

When I got home, I thought she was going straight to bed, but she told me that I owed her.

"You owe me big time," she said. "And no matter what you do, you're still going to owe me."

I asked her what I could do to try to pay and she said that I could start by giving her a massage. She said I had been a bad boy and as a punishment she was making me give her a massage. I told her that I would do it gratefully and that it would not be a bad punishment, to which she replied pointing at my already erect member "Oh, but that's only the beginning. You don't get to do anything, you are not going to use that thing".

I gave her an hour long, full body massage. I kissed her feet, her bottom and her waist. I felt wonderful worshipping my goddess that way as she moaned in pleasure. All I wanted was to kneel between her legs and serve her orally, but I know she doesn't want me to, so I resisted the urge.

Maybe one day...

After she finished, she grabbed my penis and told me to put it away. She slapped it playfully and ordered me to make it sleep. "Look how disobedient you are," she said in mocking severity. "If I tell you to wake him up, you do it quickly, but when I tell you to put it to sleep, you don't do it." I told her I was sorry, but that I didn't have any place to put it. She said that she was going to sleep and that she hoped I had learned my lesson.

She is now asleep as I sit here, hard as a rock, happily denied but hoping she will give me so much to do tomorrow that I won't be able to work out so I can "earn" more punishment.

My favorite things today were that she used the word punishment, which I have never used in our conversations; that she said I owed her big time and that earlier, while going to the movies, I asked her if she had planned to trick me into not letting me work out and she said: "No, I didn't plan it that way. It is your own fault that you have not worked out all these days."

While I have to believe her when she said that she didn't plan to preclude me from working out so she could punish me, the fact that she threatened me about it yesterday and then today she didn't allow time for me to do my part, made me feel as if it was intentional.

And even imagining that is was an intentional trick, makes me hard...

I tremble at the thought that I'm now going to lay next to her naked body while being as aroused as I am... I love this woman!

2 comments:

  1. Whew... I see what you meant in your most current post... wow.
    Nothing like a full body massage to... get you erect. Love you kissing her butt... mmmm.
    Being told to put your penis away... Ouch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised at how far she took it, but my conduct should be always to try to help her enjoy it so she feel confident that she can push even farther.

    ReplyDelete