Monday, December 3, 2012

A Dark Queen, Terrible and Beautiful.

This is the account of the conversation I mentioned int he last post. If you are interested, come go there first and return here afterwards.

As a bit of background, we had just finished giving 3 orgasms to Miss V, while I remained denied. She had told me to get away because she needed to sleep, but I guess she was wound up, because she didn't fall asleep right away.

We were talking about something or other, when she got up from the bed and went to the book shelf we have int he room to look for some reading material. In my state of denial, I could not help it but stare at her slender body as she stretched to grab a book from the top shelf. She turned and saw my predatory eyes on her and stuck her bottom up.

"You like what you see?" She asked. I mumbled a yes. and she smiled wickedly.

I could not help myself. Before I knew what I was doing, I was on the floor, on my knees, hugging her and kissing her waist. She didn't push me away, but held my head in a light embrace with the left hand while she continued searching for a book with her right hand.

"You are powerful," I said.

"I know," she said.

"You are like a queen," I said, encouraged by her words. "You can get me to do whatever you wish, I want to worship you."

I paused, to gauge her reaction. She didn't react negatively, so I went on kissing and biting her warm and soft body.

"I'm an evil queen," she said. "A dark queen, terrible and beautiful."

She was attempting to quote a line from The Lord of the Rings, where the elven queen refuses to take the One Ring from Frodo, telling him that if she took it, she would defeat the Dark Lord, but she would then ascend into darkness herself and she would be worse than their current enemy. She told me that she would have to look up that section of the book so she could memorize the monologue.

"If you are an evil queen," I said. "I am a dark knight and you have my sword to do with it as you would."

She laughed, and caressed my face. I kissed her hand when she got close to my mouth.

"I love you," I said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, honey," she said. "Come let's go back to bed...

We did.

She fell asleep quickly. Not even reading the book she had selected. For my part, I remained awake for a while, horny, frustrated but deliciously content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment