Saturday, December 1, 2012

Five to Zero.

It appears that me mentioning yesterday that not much had happened was the trigger for something to happen right away.

I texted Miss V with a request for extra green marbles. Her reply came back so fast that I have the impression that it was drafted already. She gave me a list of tasks that would not have been extremely hard for me to complete, but for one thing. She didn't want ME doing the chores personally. She wanted me to make sure the kids did them. Oh, please, not the kids!

I understand that she wants them to learn responsibility, but the process of making sure they do what they are supposed to do is a painful one.

Anyway, that was her choice, so there I went, trying to make sure everything on my list got done by the miniature brats that populate our dwelling place. Needless to say, everything took longer and was done at a lower quality than if I would have done it, but I had to make an effort to get things done.

Miss V got how earlier than I thought, and one of the boys had not done the dishes. I told her so and she replied "That's between you and him, if you want it done, see how you make him do it."

I did.

Miss V told me that she needed to take a bath, and that she would come back wearing only her bathrobe.

When she came back, I had locked the door, something I do by habit and she despises. I tried getting up to go open the door for her, but she unlocked it faster than I could reach her.

"Why did you lock me out?" She asked.

"Sorry," I said.

"You have to stop locking me out, you always do it".

"Hey," I said, with a bit of an attitude. "What do you want? I had to change, and the kids may walk in."

She looked at me and asked if I was talking back to her.

"No," I said. "I'm explaining that -"

"You ARE talking back to me... " She walked around the bed, to my side. "You have to learn not to talk back to me, turn around."

"But-"

"Turn. Around."

I turned around and she pulled the blanket that was covering my behind and gave me 5 whacks with the kitchen spatula that was conveniently located on my bed side table since my last spanking. The whacks came with the rhythm of her saying "DON'T-TALK-BACK-TO-ME!"

"Okay," I said. It was not hard, but I loved it.

She walked back to her side of the bed and let the bathrobe drop. I just contemplated her beauty in silent admiration.

"So," she said contorting her body in a sensual manner under the guise of stretching. "What are your plans right now?"

"You want me to tell you?" I asked.

"Let's see what color is your marble first."

I gave her the container. She peeked inside and asked me if I had exchanged marbles, and I said that I had added one for my work out, but didn't add the one for all the chores because they were not completed properly.

"Add another one," she ordered, handing the container back.

"Did you see the kitchen?" I asked.

"No," she said. "But I don't need to. Add another marble."

I obeyed.

She shook the container, and a green marble fell out. She told me that she had not pulled a marble yet and placed it back in the container. She then pulled one out. It was blood red...

"Did you see it?" She asked as she closed her hand over it. I guess she was deciding whether to accept the red bead or not.

"Yes," I said.

"Was I fair?" she asked, showing me the red bead between her index and thumb. "Is this fair?"

"Yes," I said, not entirely sure what she meant. (I'm beginning to think that horniness decreases my communication skills significantly)

"So, what are you going to do?" She asked me.

"Whatever you want, as long as I don't come".

"Yes, baby," she said. "Tonight you ain't getting any."

She pulled me back on the bed and immediately went down on me. Her lips had not been on my member for a while and felt divinely warm and soft.

She gave me head for a while, before getting back up and opening herself up to me.

I made love to her as she wrapped her legs around my back, and I managed to drive her to one or two orgasms. Then I had to stop for a moment, because I had reached the edge.

"Stop having naughty thoughts!" She said slapping my bottom with the spatula. I didn't know she had it within reach so it took me by surprise.

I immediately went back to work and didn't stop until I had reached another edge. This one was closer, and it took me a bit to recover.

"Did you just get yourself in trouble, mister?" she asked. "Do I have to switch all your marbles to red?"

"No," I said truthfully.

"Why does it feel like you just came?" She asked.

"No, I haven't." I said. "Did you?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"How many times?"

"One that I'm sure. Another one that may or may not have been..."

"Let's make sure, then" I said starting to move again.

for some reason she seemed closer to orgasm this time, because it came fast and strong, and then, as she was slowing down, another, weaker one shook her.

"Time's up," she said smiling. "This conversation is over."

"Are you sure now?" I asked.

"Sure of what?"

"Of how many orgasms you had."

She hinted that she had gotten three, but quickly changed her version and said that she had none, and that I owed her big time.

I apologized and told her that I would try my best tomorrow [today].

"You better..." she said, squeezing my nipples. "Now get off me. I'm going to sleep."

I did, but she didn't fall asleep quite that fast. We had a conversation about out relationship that I will post at another time, because this post is already long.

In summary, the score was 3 for Miss V, for a consecutive run of 5 since Thanksgiving, and zero for V's boy.

I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment