Sunday, December 9, 2012

New Rule Requested

In the effort to move my relationship to the next level, I have requested the following rule change to Miss V. regarding our orgasm denial game:

Effective immediately, whenever Miss V draws marbles from the container, she will NOT let me know what the resulting color was. Only she will know the color of the marble, and she will not have to tell me until it is time for me to be denied, or allowed to cum. From now on, I will always have to assume that the marble is red, and will only be allowed to cum if she tells me to do so.

Since Miss V is working nights, I was not able to talk to her in person, and today we will mostly see each other in public, I wrote the rule request in a note. When I saw her this morning, I asked her if she got my note, and she said that she did, but when I asked her if she agreed, she said that I'd have to wait to find out, because she didn't have to tell me.

Great.

Now, why did I request the rule change?

  1. By not being allowed to see the resulting marble, I placed myself in the position of only receiving instructions to cum or be denied from Miss V herself.
  2. I will engage in whatever activity Miss V requests (I'd like to say 'demands' but we are not there yet) not knowing whether I will get release or not. This will enable me to lose myself in her pleasure, and only think of mine when she allows.
  3. Having exclusive knowledge of the color of the marble will give Miss V the chance to cheat, which in this case should be a step in the right direction towards the goal of eventually having her be the source of the decision, without any random elements.
  4. I will be ordered to cum, which will make me feel more dependent and submissive to Miss V, in addition to being super hot...  
As you can see, I believe that this small rule change, which she readily agreed to (or so it seems, I should say, because she didn't really answered the question) will bring me a step closer to the eventual goal of having my orgasms 100% controlled by Miss V. In addition, it also gives me a taste of the experience, because for all that matters to me, I won't know whether she pulled a marble of the respective color or she made the result up.

A NOTE ON CHEATING:

As mentioned above, cheating is a good outcome in this game, because it will ease Miss V in the role of orgasm decision-maker, but if experience serves for anything, my guess is that she will be more inclined to cheat towards giving me more orgasms than towards less. My plan to deal with this 'problem' is to keep track of my orgasms and if they become too frequent, to mention something casually about being too lucky for my own good, or about the fact that I was hoping for a red marble.

Miss V is a smart gal, and she will get it. The problem, and what brought me to propose the marbles game initially is that she is so sweet and compassionate that she finds it hard to deny me. The idea that this is what I want is in her intellectually, but not emotionally yet.

When that happens, I will need no gimmicks and I may end up getting more than I bargained for.

We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment