Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tied up!


After thinking about it for a long time, Miss V finally tied me up.

When I purchased the strapon dildo kit, I also purchased the under the bed bondage system, in the hopes that I'd be tied up and "used" at some point. That point never arrived until two days ago.

It happened thus:

I was home helping Miss V do some chores. I had asked for chores to do to earn an extra green marble, and she had asked me to do some chores in the house (nothing too involved) and run some errands (a little more involved). As She prepared to leave, I asked her if she would want me tonight. She said that she would, and I asked her if I should clean myself, meaning give myself an enema to be ready for anal penetration by her. She said yes and add a joke about how her answer had been for a different question, of course.

I finished the chores and gave myself the enema (not necessarily in that order) before Miss V came back home. When she did, she immediately proceeded to the bedroom and took her clothes off. I approached her and we made out in the middle of the room.

"Where is my penis?" She asked.

"It's over there," I pointed.

"You should have it ready for me, right here," she said pointing at her crotch. "Hurry up!"

I brought the dildo and gave it to her. As she adjusted the straps to put it on, I asked her if she wanted to tie me up. She agreed, and I pulled the straps from under the mattress.

"So," she asked grabbing the one nearest to her. "How do you use this?"

"Just like the ones in the strapon," I answered, pulling another one in my hand and demonstrating how to adjust the length."

"That's easy," she said and then commented on how soft they were.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

She instructed me to lay face down, sideways on the bed, and after tying and adjusting the straps, I ended up wide open for her. I was feeling a little vulnerable, I admit, but excited, because for the first time, Miss V was giving me the gift of one of my fantasies.

"Okay," she said after checking that the straps were secured. "Bye, I'm going to leave you there."

I thought she was going to leave, and I was wondering how long she was going to be gone when all of a sudden, she smacked my butt cheek with the kitchen spatula. It took me by surprise, and it stung deliciously.

"Remember our conversation yesterday?" She asked smacking my bottom again.

"What conversation?" I asked, not knowing what she had been referring to.

"The one about my spanking skills," another smack. Hard. "What did you tell me about my spankings?"

I wanted to say that I loved them, but another sharp smack made me decide to go for the truth.

"That your spankings are weak," I said truthfully. That's what I had said the day before.

"What?" Miss V emphasized her question with another smack. Harder this time. "I can't hear you."

She made me repeat that her spankings were weak three times, and each time she smacked my bottom real hard. I was loving it, wondering how long it would last, but she broke the spell.

"Was that weak," she asked.

"No," I answered.

"Now what?"

"No Miss," she smacked me for the last time. "Thank you Miss."

Then she put the spatula away and proceeded to penetrate me with her dildo. It was good and bad. The good part was that being tied gave me the freedom to concentrate on enjoying the moment, and that it made Miss V take all the initiative in taking me. I particularly enjoyed one moment when her breathing and mine were on sync, and it sounded like somehow, she was deriving pleasure from the activity.

The not-so-good part was that since I was laying down flat, I could not help with the penetration part and she had a hard time lining things up properly. Also, the lubricant ran out and it became a bit uncomfortable, but I didn't say anything to make sure she didn't stop. There was no damage or anything, just a bit of dryness.

After doing me for a while, she said that her job was done and that now it was my turn. She undid my straps and took her strapon off.

"What color of marble you have?" I must have had a dumb expression on, because she added. "What? you thought that just because I wanted to do you, you would do me for free?"

I gave her the container. It had 6 green and 10 red marbles. She pulled a green one.

"You are a lucky bastard," she said, going down on me for a little while, just enough to get me to maximum hardness. Then she turned around. "Come here baby, do me now!"

We had sex in her favorite position and she had two orgasms.

"Are you done?" I asked.

She said that she was, so I asked if I could come, to which she also said yes. Then I requested that she order me to come for her.

When she did, repeating her command several times, my orgasm obeyed. It was a good one. It felt like I made a large deposit in there.

"I love you," I said after the heat dissipated.

"I love you too, honey" she said hugging me.

And I went to sleep, feeling the most fortunate man in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment