Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

As I mentioned before, I have requested that Miss V do not  show me the color of the marble that she pulls. Here is the account of the first usage of this rule:

SERVICE UNACCEPTABLE

I had a day off from work, and Miss V asked me to cook lunch, do the dishes, make dinner and clean my room in exchange of an extra green marble (remember that whenever she feels like having sex, she pulls a marble from the container and its color determines whether or not I'm allowed to cum).

I did everything as she asked, except that the room was not 100% clean. I cleaned everything except my desk, which I left cluttered. Between that, working out, and watching the movie Miss V selected for the night (Adam Sandler's Jack and Jill) I didn't have time for much else.

When night came, and we met in bed, I grabbed the container that holds the marbles to make the changes and as usual, I asked if I could put two green marbles in.

"Did you clean the room?" She asked.

"Yes," I said proudly. I had worked hard on it and I thought it showed.

"No," she said casually. "You just picked up two shirts from the floor and you want to call that cleaning. You don't get an extra bead for that."

I bit my tongue and refrained from protesting. I could have argued, and could have probably won the argument, but this was a battle in which a victory would be more of a setback in the long term, so I swallowed my pride and said OK, placing one single green marble in the container.

I'M KIDDING, I'M KIDDING!

Having placed only one marble in the container, my odds were really low. There were 3 green and 13 red ones (after the Sunday reset, where I have to remove 5 green ones) so I didn't have too much hope of having an orgasm.

Kneeling by the bed side, I handed the container to Miss V and closed my eyes. She opened it, puled a marble and laughed out loud before handing the container back to me. After putting it away, I climbed on the bed and we started to kiss, and I rubbed her legs, and we slowly removed each other's clothes. She climbed on top and rode me first, until she had her first orgasm. Her orgasms when riding on top are never super strong, and sometimes I don't notice them, but this time I noticed it.

We turned around and in a bit of a mood killer, pulled her hair in the process. Hard.

She forgave and forgot, though, and in no time I was in her again, pumping her hard for her second and possibly third orgasms (can't tell on this one, so I didn't add it up in the count).

"What are you waiting for?" She asked sensuously as she cooled down from what could have been #3.

"Your instructions," I said while continuing to penetrate her.

"Go for it, baby!" She said.  "You can come for me!"

That's where I lost it. Desperate for an orgasm and hopeful at the prospect of cumming inside her and let go of my inhibitions, pumping hard and fast, on the verge of a glorious orgasms, I heard her voice again...

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding..." she said, mimicking a Mexican gardener that appeared in the movie we had just watched. "Good Night."

So there, on the verge of orgasm, shaking like a wet chiwawa, I had to stop...

"Remind me why I asked for this," I said not pulling out of her yet.

"Because you are weird," she said, 'goodnighting' me again.

"I love you," I said as I pulled out of her wet, dripping pussy.

"I love you too."

And so, grateful to Miss V for accepting my weirdness, I stared at her face until she fell asleep.

REFLECTIONS

There were a few development here. I can list a few:
  • Miss V rejected my work based on lack of quality. At other times, she had been very generous in granting me extra green marbles, but this time she rejected my work, even though I had done a lot, because it didn't meet her expectations. (POSITIVE)
  • Miss V adopted the rule I requested, which makes it feel as if she is in control, because I don't see the random marble she draws. (POSITIVE)
  • She teased me up till the edge before denying me. This made me hornier and happier (after the initial frustration at the moment) (POSITIVE)
I don't see negative developments today.

No comments:

Post a Comment