Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Caught and denied.

This morning, when my wife woke up, I was ready with  huge erection to serve her. I knew I had not worked out yesterday, but I was willing to let her use me like she did yesterday. Leaving me unfulfilled after having her orgasm accelerated my horniness by a factor of several days, so even though right now, I have only been denied a couple of days, I feel like it has been much, much longer.

When I tried to approach her, she said no. She said that she was still satisfied from yesterday and didn't need me. She did allow me, however to serve her breakfast in bed. She asked for cereal with milk and I added the last banana we had. I went to the bathroom and when I entered the room again, found her laying in bed with the banana between her breasts, caressing and rubbing it as if it were a phallus.

"Oh," she said teasingly as she smelled the banana, rubbing it on her cheek and kissing it. "I love bananas. I love their shape and how long and firm they are! I wish there was something more real that could make me feel like this, but regrettably there is nothing..."

I was so horny that I wanted to do anything, even if I didn't get relief. I offered.

"Are you begging for sex?" she asked.

"No," I said unsure, but quickly reconsidered. "Yes."

She laughed at me, informed me that she was going out and asked me if I still had things to do from the list she had given me the day before. I told her the status and she pointed our a couple of things to give priority to. Then she left, saying that she would be home before nightfall, so I should make sure I worked out.

Before she left, she changed and before putting her underwear on, she bent over and rubbed herself against my erection.

"Ohh, am I being mean?" she purred when she heard my agitated breathing.

"Yes," I said, my voice breaking a little.

"Good. That was the idea."

"Don't worry," I promised. "I'll make sure I work out today."

"Oh, baby, I'm not worried. You are the one who has to live with the consequences... I have no consequences."

With that, she pushed me into the bed and grabbed me by my penis.

"Now, you need to put this away."

"I can't," I responded. "There is no sheath to place it."

"That's right," She said with finality.

What we were referring to was a brief exchange we had the other day when she told me that she would not allow me to call her sexual opening by its name anymore because she had read that the term was a derivation from Latin that meant "a dagger's sheath". Since she considered the term sexist, I would not be allowed to use it anymore. from now on, I am to refer to it as her delicate "flower". I considered the name silly, but if that is the way she chooses to dominate me, I will comply, so from now on, a flower it is, and oh, how much I want to smell the flower right now ;)

Later, I went through the several blogs I read and was toying with my penis a bit and was about to do some self-spanking with a kitchen spatula when she surprisingly arrived. She found the bedroom door locked and knocked. I pulled my pants up and opened the door.

"If you keep playing with it, it's going to fall off."

She had caught me, so there was no denying it.

"I'm sorry," I said.

Then she found the kitchen spatula, which idiot me had left on her side of the bed.

"What is this?" She asked. "Where did you get this and what is it doing on my bed?"

"It's a spatula," I said lamely.

"This is not ours," she said. "Did you steal it?"

"No," I said.

"Why are you so nervous?" she asked. "What have you been doing?"

I knew I had to confess. I told her the truth. I had bought the spatula about three years ago, in our old house, in a fit of kink, and had given it to her together with a blindfold and a note where I asked her to blindfold me and spank me with the spatula. Back then, she had been offended and had thrown the bag, note and all on my little storage area. Today, she remembered nothing of the event.

I explained that I still had it because I hoped that she would spank me with it. She said that she would spank me but with her hands, because she "is not kinky". I told her that I didn't want her to hurt her hands and that if she spanked me while we were having sex. like she had done back in the day, she could not really reach. I mentioned that if she just spanked me outside of sex, then it didn't mattered because she could put me in any position she wanted.

I don't know how much of this sunk in, so it will have to be seen, but it is a little more information out there in the open. We'll see if she chooses to act on it or not. I'm secretly hoping that she would get mad and decide to really spank me. Even though I'm a little afraid of real pain, I have always been curious as to what feelings it will elicit, especially combined with tease and denial. 

The rest of the day passed normally, with me fully expecting to get some, but she just announced that she is tired and is going to sleep. I wonder if she is upset about catching me playing with myself or because I just confessed that I want to be spanked, or if she is just tired and tomorrow everything will take from where it let off today.

The intensity of my feelings is playing tricks on my head.

2 comments:

  1. Even after all this time, I still don't understand what is so difficult about spnaking someone who obviuosly wants it, and by doing so you would be giving them enjoyment. But then again the same goes for a lot of things that women won't indulge their men in. Even though I am submissive, I still think that I could enjoy dominanting a woman, if she were so obviously enjoying it.

    I shall never understand women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unsderstanding women has been man's foolosh dream ever since Adam took that apple from Eve.

    It cannot be done.

    I am seriously tempted to buy a pair of pink panties with the words "spank me" printed on them, to wear one day when she comes home, but I don't know if that would turn V off, and right now, I want to avoid any potential setbacks.

    ReplyDelete