Sunday, January 29, 2012

Five Days

The last time I posted, I was hoping for a night release, but it didn't happen.

As a matter of fact, right now I have been denied for 5 days. Now, for the first two nights and one day, she didn't tease me at all, so it was not true denial, but on the third night, she got naked and told me that I was to cuddle with her and fondle myself thinking of what I was not going to get. I obediently did, bringing myself to the edge while she relaxed and eventually fell asleep. Just like that, without much effort on her part, my submissive mood skyrocketed. I loved how easily she used her power over me.

On the fourth day, she was playful and flirty again. When night came, I asked her if she wanted me and she said "yes". After very little foreplay, I was inside her, pumping with gusto, her legs around my waist. The orgasm came quick to her this time. It appears that she needs less and less time to reach it these days, which I'm sure is a good thing for her, but not so much for me.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, she stopped.

"I'm done," she said, pushing my hips away. "Good night".

"Are you finished?" I asked, panting, and not only because of the short session.

"Twice, baby," she said, pushing me again.

Obediently, meekly, I pulled out and allowed the unspent energy to flow out in a sigh. Before she thought the sigh was a complaint, I told her I loved her, and she said she loved me too.

I fell asleep eventually, remembering that she had promised to be stronger with me, and grateful that she had done so.

This morning (the 5th day) I woke up ready and willing, nay, more like horny and desperate. She played a bit with my penis, told me how hard and big it was and how much she liked it (Note: It is not big, she means bigger than usual) then she got up and we went on our daily routines.

Tonight, after having worked out and totally expecting an orgasm, she went to sleep, leaving me here with a 5 day-old hard-on. Now, before anyone tells me that 5 days is nothing, let me say that I'm new at this, and save on rare occasions when I was sick, I have never gone 5  days without release, especially when she has teased me in the last 3. In the past, I always "took matters in my own hands" as many like to call it. This time, however, I want to keep away from temptation so I can fully experience V's feminine power. Even with that, I fear that I may lose control and masturbate.

I wonder if I can find a way to introduce a chastity device at this point, or if it's too premature.

Anyway, as desperate as I am right now, I'll try to have sex with her in the morning. A part of me wishes that she would allow me to pleasure her and then stop me, but another part of me wants to get release already. We will see what happens.

NOTE: For anyone interested in the weight-loss part of the program, after stumbling a little and re-gaining a few pounds (when I got sick during V's vacation) I am back in track and have lost 10 pounds net (some of them a couple times). I know it's not much, but enough that I can feel the diference in my clothes, my knees, which were hurting almost every day, and V has stopped complaining that I am too heavy when we make love.

4 comments:

  1. Positive signs, chastity device probably too early, it's a big step from denial to chastity device, but only you know how V would react. Good Luck, and don't you dare give in to the temptation to relieve yourself lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think it is too early for a device. I think it is best to wait until she is more comfortable with teh whole idea before trying to step it up.

      As for the temptation, I have noticed that it only flares up when V doesn't use her power over me. Whenever she teases me and tells me I'm not getting any, I don;t feel tempted. It is only when she leaves me to my own devices that I feel drawn towards masturbation.

      I need to think about what this means and how I can apply it to become better.

      Delete
  2. Hang in there. Enjoy the denial! I find that is when it starts getting good...about 5 days in. And I don't usually go very long...3 weeks is my longest, and my usual "cycle" is only about 7 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see what she does. This morning she left before I woke up and now I have to wrok out again, because yesterday's workout is only valid until we get up the next morning. She keeps dropping hints that "today is the day" but you never know. She has changed plans (or revealed her true ones) in the past.

      Can;t wait to see what my "cycle" becomes.

      Delete