Saturday, January 7, 2012

Observations on the last few days.

These are some observations of our progress in the last few days.

JANUARY 4
(Follow up from previous post) I don't remember the reason, and it doesn't matter, but my wife pulled me towards her and smacked my bottom with the kitchen utensil I mentioned in the previous post. It was not hard, but the fact that she go over her initial reticence to using something on my bottom was rewarding. After that, she was giving instructions to me as I was getting dressed and she asked me to repeat something she said. When I did, something was not quite right and she smacked the bed really hard in front of me and made me repeat it. I did so, hoping that the smack that she gave the bed was done in my bottom, but that's okay, because we are progressing.

JANUARY 5
 She told me that she would be away most of the day and gave me a (very short) list of things to do before she got back. One of them was to make sure I worked out, to which she added that there would be a lot of fun for me later if I did. I worked out and after she came back home, we went out to dinner and a movie. When we returned, which was almost at midnight, she told me that she was working on a project that required concentration and that she wanted peace and quiet, so she was going to leave again. I told her that she didn't have to, and she made me promise that I would "blend in" with the background, so she would't even notice me. I said that I'd be quiet, but she wanted more. She said that if I got too close to her, or sighed, or stared at her, or acted 'needy' she would lose her concentration and she would leave. I put on earphones and listened to music quietly in a corner until she finished her project, at which time, she turned the light off and went to sleep. I thought I was going to get an orgasm because she was so emphatic on my need to work out, but this is a right I have given up to her, so I can't complain.

JANUARY 6
 When I woke up she was gone. I thought she had left the house to work on her project and kind of lingered longer in bed, resigned that my workout of the day before would become invalid, but before I got up, she returned. She began to undress and said that she needed a break, so she wanted to know if I had worked out the day before. Then she said that even though it was not the early morning, she would still call it valid, because she said so. I told her that I had not yet brushed my teeth and she said "Go quickly then, because I want to tongue-kiss you." I ran to the bathroom as she finished undressing.

We kissed for as long as she wanted and then had sex until she had her first orgasm.

"Did you work out today?" She asked while we still moved.

"No," I said. She knew I hadn't.

"Then I guess we are done here," she said, but when I tried to pull out in obedience, she held me closer and asked me. "Did you work out yesterday?"

"Yes," I said meekly.

"Mmm!" She began to push harder. "Are you lying to me?"

"No," I said. I would not lie to her about this, and she knows it, but she seems to enjoy making me tell her.

She didn't say anything, but seemed to be enjoying what we were doing, so I continued. When I felt that the edge was near, I asked her if she had made up her mind.

"Maybe," she said driving me closer to orgasm with each trust.

"Do you want to save me like this for later, or do you want for me to get off right now?" I spoke in her ear.

She cleaved her nails on my back, appeared to consider for a moment and then said "You can come."

I complied.

"Now, get up and get me (3 things I don't remember)" she said after I had rested a little.

I got up and put on a pair of pants to get whatever she had asked for and she started to laugh. I asked her what was the matter and she said

"You are still my 'biatch', and I love it!"

That brought a smile to my face.

JANUARY 7
We woke up a little earlier than the other days. Sadly winter break is over and we have to go back to work on Monday, but we still have the weekend.

I started sweet-talking my wife and telling her how wonderful she is. from there I evolved to rubbing her back and kissing her neck.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "You have not worked out yet," 

"I'm trying to get my energy," I said, pulling her closer.

"You're not trying hard enough," she said.

I interpreted that (correctly, I think) as a green light so, I pulled her closer, pulled her pants down and penetrated her from behind. As I made love to her, she asked me if the energy I received from this was stolen from her somehow. I explained that it was not energy taken from her, but more like making my brain think that an orgasm was coming, letting it prepare for it by releasing the proper hormones and then using the energy for other things. She said that it was funny, how even though we consciously know these things, there is still something inside our bodies that makes them work. She also commented that it makes her wonder how many other things in life we really don't have any control over, even though we think we do.

After that, she let herself go into an orgasm, but she was quiet and I was not sure she was done. She told me it was time to stop.

"Really?" I asked. "You had pleasure?"

"Yes," she answered, then explained that there are different types of orgasms, something that I'm not sure I understand (okay, I admit, something I don't understand at all).

"Yesterday's, was explosive, like totally awesome" she explained. "Today's was soft and tender, but I enjoyed them both."

"Now, go get me breakfast," she said immediately as I pulled myself out of her. "I want waffles, two of them and one egg. Now, the last time you put too little syrup, so get me more syrup this time. Oh, and I don't care how you do this, but I feel like having a strawberry, so I want a strawberry on top."

She was laughing, because we both knew that there are no strawberries in the house and she would not wait for me to go get one anywhere.

"Do you like asking for the impossible?" I asked.

"Sometimes it's fun," she said.

"And what's going to happen if I can't bring you a strawberry?"

"I haven't planned it that far yet," she said.

I prepared her breakfast as instructed and found some multi-flavored candy left from last week. I pick the red ones and tasted a couple to find which color was strawberry. I think I found it and placed the last candy of that flavor on top of the syrup-soaked waffles.

"Look!" She exclaimed when she saw the candy. "My man went to the highest mountain, crossed the deepest ocean and fought a dragon to get me a strawberry!"

She gave me three things to do today. Two of which are almost done already, so it's really not that much. I asked her if there was anything else I could do for her.

"I'll let you know if I need anything," she said, and my penis gave a little jolt at the thought.

"That's because you are a hunter," she said when I mentioned the sensation. "Your purpose is to go, do and get things for me."

I loved her more at that moment, if such a thing is possible.

Later, when we were getting ready to go out, she was wearing a pair of beautiful sandals that leave most of her feet bare. For some reason, I find almost bare to be sexier than completely bare and I could not stop staring at her feet.

"What should I wear?" I asked.

She picked a shirt and pants and I asked her if she was sure. The pants were one size too small and I thought they would not fit.

"Look," she said. "I never tell you what to wear and the one time I do, you question me?"

I quickly realized my mistake and apologized, kneeling on the floor in front of her and kissing her feet all over. "I will wear the clothes you picked up for me," I said. "I'm sorry."

"You have to learn not to read so much into things!

After I stood up and put my clothes on, I noticed that I have actually lost enough weight that the pants look good on me. I mentioned that I lost weight.

"I know," she said. "You were too heavy for me before, when we made love, but now you are okay."

I didn't answer, but was surely enjoying the compliment when she made it even better.

"Your penis also feels bigger when you lose weight."

It seems I'm learning some good stuff here, so I need to keep losing weight for her.

Now, we are getting ready to out together. She said that we will walk instead of drive and this will count as my workout, because she is asking me to do it.

COMMENTS
Things are progressing better than I expected. My wife is bringing the sexuality up more often and using it to get her way with me. She has denied me during sex a few times now and seems comfortable with the idea, even though before she tried she had told me that she would probably never do it. She has called me her "biatch" a couple times now and seems to have accepted the idea of requiring me to complete a task or a set of tasks in order to deserve sexual release.

She has told me a couple times also that she is going to "kick my butt" later. I look forward to submitting to whatever her vision of kicking my butt is when she finally decides to do it. I have learned to be patient and let her work things out in her mind first, so the fact that she is mentioning it is enough for now.

With Winter break coming to a close, things will become more hectic around here and maybe less conducive to tease and denial activities, but I hope we can figure out a way to keep the flames hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment