Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, More New Developments

After opening up to my wife and expressing my wish to be sexually controlled by her, she decided to deny me for another day, but on December 31, she pulled me over, told me that I have been "very good" lately and that since it was a special day, she wanted to make an exception and have sex with me.

Being that I had been denied for a week, I quickly responded, but did my best not to ejaculate before she had at least one orgasm. I was successful at one, but having her tell me to go ahead and in her words "go for it, baby!" was more than I could resist, so I more or less obediently came.

After that, she told me that I would have to work out double, but later she said that if I took her dancing that night, she would count it as a work out. It was indeed a work out, as we danced until my legs (and hers) were about to give up.

The next morning, V had a bad hangover, so she asked me to do the dishes and cook, because we were expecting visitors for dinner (otherwise, she would have called it a Sandwich Sunday, something not uncommon in our household). She told me to recruit the help of the kids, but I thought that would be a great opportunity to give her service and told her not to worry a bit. I did the dishes and made dinner while my honey slept her huge headache away.

When we sat with the visitors and had dinner, she was complimented on her cooking and she confessed that she had just woken up and thanked "anyone who helped making such a great dinner". I didn't say anything, but the kids mentioned that it was all me. The proud look she game me was one of the highlights of my day, and it would have been THE highlight of my day except for what followed.

When I entered the room, she pulled me over and said "I'm back!" We kissed, and she teased the hell out of me and my erection. She laughed at it, told me to put it away and told me that since I hadn't worked out (per our agreement, my workouts are "valid" the day they happen and the early morning of the next day, meaning before we get out of bed) I had no options, other than to sleep near her naked body and think of what I was missing.

I need to say that it was a "hard" night and I didn't sleep all of it. Having my wife's nakedness in my hands and not being able to do anything about it was a powerful reminder of the power I have given her.

In the morning, she turned her back towards me and started rubbing herself against my erection (no, it was not up all night, although it seemed so) and making purring sounds. All I wanted was to grab her and make love to her and when she asked me "What's the matter, baby? Are you afraid of me?" I could not help it and just penetrated her.

"Are you being bad?" she asked as she rocked back and forth.

"I hope I'm being good," I said.

"Oh, yes, you are," she finished.

I turned her around and climbed on top. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I pumped her hard. This is the position that causes her the fastest and strongest orgasms, and in no time she was panting with her first one.

"I'm done," she said suddenly, placing her hand on my chest. "Thank you."

As I realized that her "first" orgasm was going to be the only one that was going to be had, she pushed me gently away. I could not believe she was going to deny me like that, which is a dream come true for me and another milestone on the road to FLR. She patted the bed besides her and beckoned with the other finger.

"Come here, baby."

I did and we cuddled in silence for a while. I almost felt like crying.

"It worked," I said after a while. "I cannot believe you did it, but I feel totally under your power. You are my Queen. Thank you."

"And I don't feel guilty at all," said she gifting me with her ample smile.

"Feel free to do it anytime you want," I said kissing her all over, my heart brimming with gratitude and lust.

"I only allowed myself one orgasm," she said. "But it was a good one. Maybe later, I'll go for it again"

We talked for a while and then I asked her what she wanted to have for breakfast. She asked for waffles and eggs, which I happily prepared. After eating, she said that she had a bunch of things for me to do today, including downloading a to-do list application for my hand-held device, which I immediately did and filled with the tasks that she gave me. Right now, with a fresh new set of tasks in hand, a deliciosuly lustful feeling of denial and an immmnse love for the object of my adoration, I need to stop writing and get to work.

I have the feeling that 2012 is going to be a good, good year!

3 comments:

  1. Great start to 2012, I hope this continues for your sake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you that 2012 will be all year long as good as it started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your well-wishes for 2012. Since this is all too new for us, I don't know how things will be after the dust settles, but I'm way farther than I imagined possible, so for now, life is good.

    I wish you a productive 2012 as well.

    ReplyDelete